• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Support thread for JcM Simple Message Header BS4/3

A simple addon to let you place a message header on your site. Set up for 5 messages.

Again totally stand alone with no code change. Simply copy all files into relevant sections and go to admin modules /content and install.

The messages can be set in admin as can the font colour and size. The display time can be set also.

Has been tested on CE BS4 and CE BS3 only. Use the right files for your site.

can be seen on test sites

BS4 https://chilleddisplays.co.uk/

BS3 https://justfastfood.com/

Enjoy.

image.thumb.png.1f9ae4a1fa21e9a6867415d4d668d633.png

Thank you very much Zahid @JcMagpie for another great addon !!

Thank you very much for your fantastic addons, by far you were the person who contributed most to the oscommerce project this 2018. I hope others do the same in 2019.

Very happy and prosperous 2019

Valqui

:heart: Community Oscommerce fan :heart: You'll find the latest osC community version here.

• 4 weeks later...

If using BS3 version Line 55 of cm_jcm_simple_message.php needs changing from

include('includes/modules/content/' . $this->group . '/templates/jcm_simple_message.php');

to

include('includes/modules/content/' . $this->group . '/templates/jcm_simple_message-BS3.php');

or change the name of the file.

Live shop Phoenix 1.0.8.4 on PHP 7.4 Working my way up the versions.

• 1 month later...

This has been updated to V1.1 to make multilingual! What can I say eventualy someone asked for it :) so had to do it. So hopfully now will display text from which ever language file is selected. Note only English file is supplied other languages simply copy english file and translate.

public_html/includes/languages/english/modules/content/header/cm_jcm_simple_message.php

Archived