• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Administrator Folder Deleted In Database

Medieval2Knight

I was following the instructions of a previous thread on how to reset my admin username (somehow it was deleted when I changed my database password), but instead of it actually helping me, it caused this error:

1054 - Unknown column 's.customers_group_id' in 'where clause'

select p.products_id, pd.products_name, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, p.products_image, s.specials_new_products_price from products p, products_description pd, specials s where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = s.products_id and pd.products_id = s.products_id and pd.language_id = '1' and s.status = '1' and s.customers_group_id = '0' order by s.specials_date_added desc limit 10

[TEP STOP]

To get you to exactly what happen, I will explained it step by step:

I was trying to update the look of my site, so I was uploading a new theme.

It required me to manually install the oscommerce files. 

It then asked me to log into my database. I could not remember initially on how to access the password for it. So I changed it in my control panel; not thinking on how it was going to affect the site.

After I noticed that the site was down (error messages), I went back and corrected the password (database) back to its original password. It worked....... kind of......

It would allowed you to see the site as a customer, but you could not log into the admin side at all. There was an error.

So I looked on the theads here, and came across one that stated I needed to log into my database, then pull up the administrators section. Click on the users, then delete. I did that. 

It completely deleted the entire administrators section in my database.

Now I get the above error message when you visit the site as a customer or admin trying to log in.  www.TheKeychainFactory.com 

Is there ANYTHING I can do to rectify this situation or do I have to start all over? Thanks!!!

Archived