osCommerce V2.3.4.1 Japanese

maybex

こんにちわ

osCommerce の日本語環境があまりにも不足しているように感じたため、日本語環境で使用できるバージョンを作成してみました。

一般配布の V2.3.4.1 に日本語モジュールを新たに追加、日本式、名前、住所の表記への変更、フォーマットの追加が主な内容です。

無償で配布中なので興味のある方はメイベックスのサイトを訪問してください。

私は英語ができないので下記に翻訳英文を掲載します。

Hello

I felt that the Japanese environment of osCommerce was so insufficient, so I tried to create a version that can be used in Japanese environment.

The main contents are main addition of Japanese module to V.2.3.4.1 of general distribution, change to Japanese style, name and address notation, format addition.

Please visit Maybex's website if you are interested because it is distributed free of charge.

Since I can not speak English, I will post translated English text below.

It is unfortunate if you based your work on the official 2.3.4.1 release, as it is totally obsolete. You may want to port your work over to 2.3.4.1BS "Frozen", or even "Edge". If all it is a Japanese language file add-on, that should not be much work. If you went and added new function, that's more work. Please respect the osCommerce license and the hard work of many people, even if you are not selling it, and consider making an add-on package that can be distributed from this site (rather than being off on some separate site).

Google Translate:

あなたが2.3.4.1の公式リリースに基づいていれば、それはまったく時代遅れなので残念です。 2.3.4.1BS "Frozen"または "Edge"に作業を移植することができます。 すべてが日本語のファイルのアドオンであれば、それほど大きな作業ではありません。 あなたが行って新しい機能を追加した場合、それはより多くの作業です。 osCommerceライセンスと多くの人々の努力を尊重してください。たとえそれを販売していなくても、(別のサイトではなく)このサイトから配布できるアドオンパッケージを作成することを検討してください。
Anata ga 2. 3. 4. 1 No kōshiki rirīsu ni motodzuite ireba, sore wa mattaku jidaiokurenanode zan'nendesu. 2. 3. 4. 1 BS" furōzun" matawa" Edge" ni sagyō o ishoku suru koto ga dekimasu. Subete ga nihongo no fairu no adōndeareba, sorehodo ōkina sagyōde wa arimasen. Anata ga okonatte atarashī kinō o tsuika shita baai, soreha yori ōku no sagyōdesu. OsCommerce raisensu to ōku no hitobito no doryoku o sonchō shite kudasai. Tatoe sore o hanbai shite inakute mo,(-betsu no saitode wanaku) kono saito kara haifu dekiru adoonpakkēji o sakusei suru koto o kentō shite kudasai.

13 hours ago, maybex said:

Please visit Maybex's website if you are interested because it is distributed free of charge.

First the link to your demo is broken so you need to look at that. Good to see you have a link back to the osC website.

Unfortunately the software you have although it is the official version it’s out of date and is not mobile ready. Try using your demo store on a mobile phone!

You would be better off producing a laguage add-on for the upto date comunity version of the software.

This for BS3

https://github.com/gburton/Responsive-osCommerce/archive/2341-Frozen.zip

Or this for BS4

https://github.com/gburton/Responsive-osCommerce

image.png.4519d2081efb7bd54bc8655e323c1a80.png

Archived