• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

8 hours ago, LeeFoster said:

How much did you get done? Are you willing to share?

I've bootstraped parts of the admin, added header tags to it and I'm working on making categories page modular. I've split categories.php into categories.php and products.php files I'm moving actions, buttons and javascript to their own directory and removed right side table in fvor of action buttons (like 2.4 did).

Yes I'll share it once it's functional. Some parts has been already added to the addons website (like the sidebar and the modules page admin tool).

2 hours ago, piernas said:

I've bootstraped parts of the admin, added header tags to it and I'm working on making categories page modular. I've split categories.php into categories.php and products.php files I'm moving actions, buttons and javascript to their own directory and removed right side table in fvor of action buttons (like 2.4 did).

Yes I'll share it once it's functional. Some parts has been already added to the addons website (like the sidebar and the modules page admin tool).

I'm using WhiteHats BS4 version of admin at the moment. I'd split the categories.php in to the 2 previously as well but have added other code to it since so am having trouble replicating that.

You'll have to keep me updated.

Archived