• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Admin + Expired Session + Update Order = Broken Order

Hello,

I seems several times that I'm logged in admin, and open an order to update and send customers new order status.

After update the order, I must to accept a call or make another thing, and when I update the order the session was expired.

I log in again, and now... the order doesn't appear in "orders".

I see on admin/application.php that have a tep_redirect if not logged or your session is expired, and in admin/includes/function/general.php that the tep_redirect have an "exit;" in the code, but something are wrong.

If I access to another order, and change the order by this one, the order are there, but have an order status problem.

Anybody have any idea to prevent the order update at all, if your session are expired?

Thanks in advance.

The easiest workaround is to create (via phpmyadmin) an extra order status with status id set to 0 and a description something like 'status error - needs resetting'.

Then the order doesn't disappear

Contact me for work on updating existing stores - whether to Phoenix or the new osC when it's released.

Looking for a payment or shipping module? Maybe I've already done it.

Working on generalising bespoke solutions for Quickbooks integration, Easify integration and pay4later (DEKO) integration at 2.3.x

Archived