• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Checkout confirmation blank white page

zefeena

2 minutes ago, JcMagpie said:

check your error log to see what error my order left.

[09-Nov-2018 09:29:31 Europe/London] PHP Warning:  require(/home/username/public_html/catalog/admin/includes/languages/english/invoice.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/user/public_html/includes/modules/email_invoice/email_invoice.php on line 28
[09-Nov-2018 09:29:31 Europe/London] PHP Warning:  require(/home/username/public_html/catalog/admin/includes/languages/english/invoice.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/user/public_html/includes/modules/email_invoice/email_invoice.php on line 28
[09-Nov-2018 09:29:31 Europe/London] PHP Fatal error:  require(): Failed opening required '/home/username/public_html/catalog/admin/includes/languages/english/invoice.php' (include_path='.:/opt/alt/php56/usr/share/pear:/opt/alt/php56/usr/share/php') in /home/user/public_html/includes/modules/email_invoice/email_invoice.php on line 28

Running a botched up version of  osCommerce Online Merchant v2.3.4 bootstrap with the dresscode theme installed, numerous add-ons, terrible coding, terrible website, but will have to make do until I have made up for my losses and can risk shutting down for a couple of weeks while I start all over again. - I did not install my program but am endeavouring to fix it with your help.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok from what I see you have a mix of file! som have hard coded file names other don't In the checkout_confirmation you had some hard coded and some not! That is the cause of most of your problems.

Ok post

require(/home/username/public_html/catalog/admin/includes/languages/english/invoice.php

At start of file you have

require('includes/application_top.php');

at end of file you have

require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'template_bottom.php');
  require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'application_bottom.php');

You have to use one or the other not both!

6 minutes ago, JcMagpie said:

require(/home/username/public_html/catalog/admin/includes/languages/english/invoice.php

hoping that's the right one!

invoice.php

Running a botched up version of  osCommerce Online Merchant v2.3.4 bootstrap with the dresscode theme installed, numerous add-ons, terrible coding, terrible website, but will have to make do until I have made up for my losses and can risk shutting down for a couple of weeks while I start all over again. - I did not install my program but am endeavouring to fix it with your help.

Sorry to enter now, but if I'm not missing something, it's checkout_process.php producing the error (white page), not checkout_confirmation.php

6 minutes ago, raiwa said:

Sorry to enter now, but if I'm not missing something, it's checkout_process.php producing the error (white page), not checkout_confirmation.php

when I press confirm for the order (order is fully paid for etc) I presume it should show order success or something but shows a white page and in the browser its this address: https://sewingchest.co.uk/checkout_process.php

15 minutes ago, JcMagpie said:

require(DIR_FS_ADMIN . DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . "/" . FILENAME_ORDERS_INVOICE);

where exactly do I define this? seems weird how it worked before, have I somehow 'undefined' it?

3 minutes ago, JcMagpie said:

But all error logs are pointing to fancy invoice and email, Files are a mess, mix of hard coded and none hardcoded.

I would absolutely agree that it is probably something (somehow) to do with the invoice, as thats one of the files I did change.  I haven't changed anything on check-out since it was installed in 2015!   The website has always been a mess.  I need to have a completely new one, but I am scared to death of the downtime!

The fancy invoice @Tsimi posted are the same version and date as your files but are totaly diferent to yours? If its the same addon then clearly you have an out of date version and it may be better to simply back up your site and install his updated version and see if it fixes the problems. His look to have all the filenames hard coded.

There is no official osC BS version of the Fancier Invoice add-on. There is only one older version released by Mort-lemur which is not compatible with Edge or Frozen. You will have to fix/change the files and some code from the install manual for it to work.

I say it again, check the code change from step 6 in the install manual from my package make sure it is same and also check the paths at the beginning of the email_invoice.php file.

There is no point in looking at other files at least not at this point.

Fix the invoice add-on first and if that doesn't fix it THEN start to look into other files.

1 hour ago, JcMagpie said:

But all error logs are pointing to fancy invoice and email, Files are a mess, mix of hard coded and none hardcoded.

order e-mail (and probably fancier invoice, I do not know this add-on) are created and sent in checkout_process.php

If you are using PayPal, they may be created in the payment module, depending on which you are using.

@zefeena

I know you don’t want to hear this but sometimes it’s best to be blunt!

You don't have a stock install and the mod version you have is using custom invoicing and custom email code and probably a lot more custom stuff.

The problem could be caused by anything, Looking at the code it's clear it's not Bootstrap as we know it. It's looks like an early version which still has many of the file names not hard coded. It must be using the compatibility add-on.

I think fixing this without the original installers help will be quite difficult as much of the code has been changed.

Personally I would not throw good money after bad and just accept it’s a not working as required and move on.

It’s not worth losing business for the sake of a template and fancy invoice.

Bite the bullet and install stock CE in a subdirectory and start building a new store based on stock CE, You can do this in parallel with your current store. Once its up and running just swap over.

4 hours ago, JcMagpie said:

post your checkout_success.php

thank you

checkout_success.php

3 hours ago, JcMagpie said:

Bite the bullet and install stock CE in a subdirectory and start building a new store based on stock CE, You can do this in parallel with your current store. Once its up and running just swap over.

I notice there seems to be a beta version of OS, would I be better to wait for this to come out? I am currently working on a friends site with the 'frozen' install, to get a bit of practice.  I have neck problems and the hours of sitting coding is a killer.  It takes me considerably longer to do anything that it does you folks as I have no real experience and no coding knowledge.  With the add-ons I just follow the install advice, and if they don't work I have no clue why!  

32 minutes ago, zefeena said:

I notice there seems to be a beta version of OS, would I be better to wait for this to come out?

don't know about any Beta? there is BS3 frozen and BS4 frozen I think? Problem with BS4 not many add-ons? Only you can decide how important the add-ons are to you. My view is allways keep as close to stock as posiable. The more core changes you make the more problems you will have keeping upto date.

A sock install of BS3 takes about 10 minuites to get it up and running, then about 1-2 hours to fine tune with your own store info, This is assuming you have a good usable data base. Once its up and stable you can take your time and add any bells and whistle one at a time if you must.

I tried using the invoice from TSIMI and that still gave the same error/white screen.

Removed that, tried your checkout_confimration file above, sy=till same error/white screen.

error log continues to say the same thing..

Could it be anything I changed in here:   (ignore all the AA's at the beginning, its just cos I pasted it into 'notes' to take out my username and admin file name

<?php

define('HTTP_SERVER', 'http://sewingchest.co.uk');

define('HTTPS_SERVER', 'https://sewingchest.co.uk');

define('ENABLE_SSL', true); // secure webserver for checkout procedure?

define('HTTP_COOKIE_DOMAIN', '.sewingchest.co.uk');

define('HTTPS_COOKIE_DOMAIN', '.sewingchest.co.uk');

define('HTTP_COOKIE_PATH', '/');

define('HTTPS_COOKIE_PATH', '/');

define('DIR_WS_HTTP_CATALOG', '/');

define('DIR_WS_HTTPS_CATALOG', '/');

define('DIR_WS_IMAGES', 'images/');

define('DIR_WS_ICONS', DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icons/');

define('DIR_WS_INCLUDES', 'includes/');

define('DIR_WS_BOXES', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'boxes/');

define('DIR_WS_FUNCTIONS', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'functions/');

define('DIR_WS_CLASSES', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'classes/');

define('DIR_WS_MODULES', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'modules/');

define('DIR_WS_LANGUAGES', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'languages/');

define('DIR_WS_DOWNLOAD_PUBLIC', 'pub/');

define('DIR_FS_CATALOG', '/home/USER/public_html/');

define('DIR_FS_DOWNLOAD', DIR_FS_CATALOG . '/download/');

define('DIR_FS_DOWNLOAD_PUBLIC', DIR_FS_CATALOG . 'pub/');

// define our database connection

define('DB_SERVER', 'localhost'); // eg, localhost - should not be empty for productive servers

define('DB_SERVER_USERNAME', ‘database’);

define('DB_SERVER_PASSWORD', ‘PASSWORDr');

//define('DB_DATABASE', 'sewingchest');

define('DB_DATABASE', ‘database’);

define('USE_PCONNECT', 'false'); // use persistent connections?

define('STORE_SESSIONS', 'mysql'); // leave empty '' for default handler or set to 'mysql'

define('CFG_TIME_ZONE', 'Europe/London');

?>

34 minutes ago, JcMagpie said:

don't know about any Beta?

it was this one I was seeing Online Merchant v2.4.0 Joli (Beta)

Archived