• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Support thread for JcM Gallery with popover CE

A simple add-on to let you replace stock gallery with on that dynamically adds information popover on hover on your product info page.

Again totally standalone with no core code change. Simply copy all files of the into relevant sections and go to admin modules /content and install.

Has been tested on CE BS4 and CE BS3

image.png.b571ff051ec75b2123eb358f1f41e241.png

Hello Zahid @JcMagpie,

I try this great addon, but it turns out that I have a version of OSC before Frozen and therefore the gallery appears twice and the images are duplicated.

It will be that this addon is only for Frozen?

regards

Valqui

:heart: Community Oscommerce fan :heart: You'll find the latest osC community version here.

😊 Gallery is not modular in any version, it is the modular product_info page that is required. Simply turn off the stock gallery and install this and turn on. Un less you are working on a new site your site is already using modular product_info or you would not have been able to install the other add-on's .

What I'm trying to do is put the "Gallery with Popover" in the upper right corner like this in your image.

I have no way to turn off that gallery in the upper right corner.

Maybe I'm misunderstanding the purpose of this addon ??? I expected the Popover to appear in the gallery in the upper right corner, as in the image you upload.

image.thumb.jpg.2f1451b1c883acb60b1453785e6ff09f.jpg 

:heart: Community Oscommerce fan :heart: You'll find the latest osC community version here.

My version of EDGE is older than frozen.

In frozen in the product_info the galaria, price, name ... are modular. In my version I can add modules but only below that information.

Apparently for this addon to work I will need to make changes in the code or update to Frozen (what I do not plan to do for now, after the effort that took me to create this site haha)

Likewise, it is an excellent addon!

I'm not sure as it's been sometime since I worked on the old EDGE but I think it's a simple change. Rename your old catalog/product_info.php and add the new CE product_info.php and you will have modular product info page. Then simply add the new modules like the add-ons and turn on.

On 11/7/2018 at 1:26 PM, JcMagpie said:

Rename your old catalog/product_info.php and add the new CE product_info.php and you will have modular product info page. Then simply add the new modules like the add-ons and turn on.

Hi @JcMagpie Zahid, I'm going to try changing the catalog/product_info.php to Frozen. I hope it does not be complicate ..... 

Later I tell you, as it turned out. Thank you very much for your support

Best regards

Valqui

You code for price is missing or messed up,

<div class="col-sm-4 cm-pi-gallery-popover">
    <a class="popup" onmouseover="myFunction2()"><span class="popuptext" id="myPopup3" >

Nombre:&nbsp;Sierra Cortadora Ceramica Gladiator Pro CC708/1 790x390mm<br>
      Modelo:&nbsp;CC708/1<br>
      En Stock:&nbsp;1&nbsp;unidades<br>
      Precio:&nbsp;      <span class="productPrice"></span>          
      </span>

@JcMagpie

these are the first 10 lines of the module:

<div class="col-sm-<?php echo $content_width; ?> cm-pi-gallery-popover">
    <a class="popup" onmouseover="myFunction2()"><span class="popuptext" id="myPopup3" >

<?php echo 'Nombre:&nbsp;'.$products_name; ?><br>
      <?php echo 'Modelo:&nbsp;'.$products_model; ?><br>
      <?php echo 'En Stock:&nbsp;'. $products_quantity . '&nbsp;unidades'; ?><br>
      <?php echo 'Precio:&nbsp;'; ?>
      <?php echo (tep_not_null($specials_price)) ? sprintf(MODULE_CONTENT_PI_PRICE_DISPLAY_SPECIAL, $specials_price, $products_price) : sprintf(MODULE_CONTENT_PI_PRICE_DISPLAY, $products_price); ?>

</span>

Archived