• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Support thread for Product info description_tabs CE

Ok I feel like an idiot. I have done absolutely nothing since the last post but gone to bed and woke early to try another install, but.. its working... I guess I had to restart the browser I was testing in..

I will make the above change to.. thankyou.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You are probably way sick of me by now but. I was moving from a old site and did a database backup to transfer over to a fresh install to FrozenBS. The tabs did not appear yet they did on the stock install data.

After a bit of trial an error it would seem that they don't appear if there is no MYsql (products products_model) data. Most of my stock had no model numbers, so no tabs.

I just searched the string with a find and replace in the database backup as I don't know SQL to make the model number '-' . That solved it.

Someone might have this issue going forward so I posted, sorry, maybe the addon could be updated?

Mark

1 hour ago, MyBookShop said:

maybe the addon could be updated?

Model number is used by this add-on so if no model number  then use somthing else as this will not be updated to work without model number.

• 3 months later...
1 hour ago, LeeFoster said:

I've just installed this on a shop and am getting nothing. It's BS4 php 7.3

I figured out why this wasn't showing as I hadn't added a manufacturer or model. I now have the issue that only this shows and nothing else.

Archived