• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Share your strategy for christmas

Gyakutsuki

Like you know Christmas is important for some shop owner.
Are you interesting to share your customer approach for to sell a products.
Specials, specific design, improve your adwords, reworks your internal link ...

Tk

Regards
-----------------------------------------
Loïc

Contact me by skype for business
Contact me @gyakutsuki for an answer on the forum

• 2 weeks later...

Every year we give all customers a free product during December. Its usually something really silly and which only costs a few pence to buy. We have given away sample sign sheets which included some of the scale signs that I sell which cost us nothing but a bit of time, a free downloadable scale model kit which again cost us nothing as it was a model that we developed, a free keyring that had the website and contact details on, this year we are giving away 100 6" rules which we were given for free by a supplier. We have done an advent calender in the past with special priced products every day, and we always give a free product to the first person to place an order on Christmas day.

This year I am planning on changing the stylesheet of the site to make it look a bit Christmassy. I do always have a large Christmas based image on the index page wishing all customers a \Merry Christmas, so we do try to do something different.

REMEMBER BACKUP, BACKUP AND BACKUP

On 11/12/2018 at 6:25 PM, 14steve14 said:

Every year we give all customers a free product during December. Its usually something really silly and which only costs a few pence to buy. We have given away sample sign sheets which included some of the scale signs that I sell which cost us nothing but a bit of time, a free downloadable scale model kit which again cost us nothing as it was a model that we developed, a free keyring that had the website and contact details on, this year we are giving away 100 6" rules which we were given for free by a supplier. We have done an advent calender in the past with special priced products every day, and we always give a free product to the first person to place an order on Christmas day.

This year I am planning on changing the stylesheet of the site to make it look a bit Christmassy. I do always have a large Christmas based image on the index page wishing all customers a \Merry Christmas, so we do try to do something different.

I love the idea. :)

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived