Latest News: (loading..)

@René H4

If you search through the forum, you will find a lot of threads pertaining to PHP v7.2 support. PHP v7.2 is *much* more strict that prior versions, and many people are seeing warnings flag up all over the place. Do note that these are warnings, and not errors.

AFAIK, 'Frozen' is not 100% compatible with PHP v7.2, and many (if not most) of the add-ons out there are also not 100% compatible. 'Edge' *may* be, but since 'Edge' is constantly changing, it may not be the best choice for a live shop.

If you wish to deploy 'Frozen', I would suggest that you either roll back to PHP v7.1, or prepare to address any warnings or errors that arise using PHP v7.2. If the latter, you could also contribute back to the community with a list of the errors you find, and your solutions to them.

HTH

M

If you are running the "official" osC 2.3.4 or 2.3.4.1 download, your installation is obsolete! Get the latest community-supported responsive "Frozen" release here

I cannot give you the technical details, but my shop has been running 7.2 for a year now.

I have seen no warnings or errormessages, but they may be filtered somewhere ( I did not setup the bas myself).

Not too experienced, but very willing to learn.

Bootstrap 3 will be around for years - no point overthinking that, so forget it. 

The main "problem" will be upgrade php. Some people say php7.2 is working fine, others report it is not working fine.

At the end of the 28d, dependant on support thereof, I hope to have gotten enough time in hand to get the following done and complete;

• make sure shop and admin are ready for 7.2 (at the very least, possibly 7.3 if I can swing it)
    -> no warnings and no errors
  • product class
    -> rework relevant modules to use it

But as with all things, one step at a time, and right now that step is trying to get some time in hand to actually do "stuff".

This is a signature that appears on all my posts.  
IF YOU MAKE A POST REQUESTING HELP...please state the exact version
of osCommerce that you are using. THANKS

Get the latest current code (community-supported responsive 2.3.4.1BS Edge) here