• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

ce7

Hi

I had installed 234.1 Edge (BS) version with few addons.

One of them is 2.3.1 Email for quote on 234.1 Edge (BS). It seems working only if I can modify the index.php page. (image show as below)

721706983_index-nook-01.PNG.00fc523a68d54115579e78ba77208c67.PNG

So with the email for quote configuration setting, I set if the price is 0, it will show quote button instead.
If I click on What's new infobox, it show correct setting (image show as below)1145888589_whatsnew-ok-01.PNG.20475e6b474323facfaf0b5155ae5dc2.PNG

If I click on Specials infobox, it show correct setting only for the top part. (Image show as below)
The 2nd part of specials is from an addon call special content module which I modified and have the strikthrough old price been taken away and show on index page, but somehow it doesn't change the strikethrough nor the button from BUY NOW to BUY, 

539070037_special_modulesindex-01.PNG.3d15b862cf082dc848c3d5f7046b191a.PNG

Can any one please help and advise which file is related to the index page?

I had tried

catalog/includes/modules/new_products.php
catalog/includes/modules/product_listing.php
catalog/includes/modules/content/index/all files

Many thanks!  Lyn

4 hours ago, ce7 said:

but somehow it doesn't change the strikethrough nor the button from BUY NOW to BUY,

@ce7   For that you can change it from BUY NOW to BUY in catalog/languages/YOUR_LANGUAGE/modules/content/index/cm_i_special_products.php

Get the latest Responsive osCommerce CE (community edition) here .

@Omar_one Hi Omar,

Thank you for the information. I did try that, and it can change the whole website BUY NOW to BUY at once, instead of hard coding the different files. I still have problem with the strikethrough problem. What I dont understand is that the addon  special content module is content/index modular, so it will show on index which is understandable, but it also show up when you click on special infobox, that is what i dont understand. And I think that is why I can not find the corresponding code to delete the strikethrough tag.

I need help to point out how to not showing this modular when click on specials infobox, it is weird to repeat top and bottom of the same special products actually as well....

Thanks!  Lyn

@ce7   I just update it  there was wrong folder lactation ..  Just moving languages folder to right lactation ..  I try it on my test site (frozen) and I didn't have your issue 
here is the new update Special Products Content Module(BS).zip  

Get the latest Responsive osCommerce CE (community edition) here .

Archived