• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Support thread for a simple jssor animated slider CE

2 minutes ago, JcMagpie said:

no what width have you applied in admin in the add-on. When I look at it on a phone the css border is scaling properly bu the images are not.

Enable Header jc carousel Module
True

Content Width

Sort Order

slider max width

slider1 link
https://

slider1 image style
cursor:default;position:relative;top:0px;left:0px;width:980px;height:380px;overflow:hidden

slider1 image

2 minutes ago, JcMagpie said:

well that's wrong width needs to be 12

Thanks, changed to 12, layout is better but still the same on my mobile (too big)

5 minutes ago, JcMagpie said:

That is due to your aditional css

/* user.css ----------------------------------------------------------------- */

Taken additional css out, still the same on mobile though

4 minutes ago, JcMagpie said:

You also have an error in your install.

image.png.624f1c5ecd37a52cb8af7573dc1fe82e.png

Ok, Will a reinstall fix it?

4 minutes ago, JcMagpie said:

You also have an error in your install.

image.png.624f1c5ecd37a52cb8af7573dc1fe82e.png

13 minutes ago, JcMagpie said:

? i would just check to make sure it's not just a silly mistake.

check for MODULE_CONTENT_INDEX_JCM_JSSORSLIDE_SLIDERMAXWIDTH in both files and make sure it is not missing.

I will have another go tomorrow, got an early start in morning, Your help is much appreciated. Thanks

It's not your fault it looks like in my last update I introduced a typo in the index version of the add-on.

I have fixed this and updated the add-on to V1.4

you can either edit you files so that both the function and template are both using

MODULE_CONTENT_INDEX_JCM_JSSORSLIDE_SLIDERMAXWIDTH

Its one line in both files,

in  includes/modules/content/index/cm_i_jcm_jssorslide.php check line 60 it should be,

tep_db_query("insert into configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added) values ('slider max width', 'MODULE_CONTENT_INDEX_JCM_JSSORSLIDE_SLIDERMAXWIDTH', '780', 'max width', '6', '8', now())");  

Then check in  includes/modules/content/index/templates/tpl_cm_i_jcm_jssorslide.php  check line 66 it should be

var MAX_WIDTH = <?php echo MODULE_CONTENT_INDEX_JCM_JSSORSLIDE_SLIDERMAXWIDTH?>;

It will be a silly typing error in the name by me! sorry about that.

Hello LcMagpie.
How to adapt the slider to images of different sizes and proportions? For example, the size of images is 1360x270 or 800x350

Support forum for osCommerce in russian language - from Ashkelon. Support since 2002.

Best regards,

Fredi

sorry Fredi it's been a long time since I looked at this one. I think you can set the width in admin. As long as the images are the same ratio it should be fully responsive.

image.png.be32b7fd842dd3b8de7c9742de5a3616.png

I also think you can make fine adjustments in the code if needed. Just try it and see. If you have problem pm me and I can take a look.

Archived