• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Change ...| store name to ..-store name

driven22

I'm not sure what your question is but the store name is a setting in admin->configuration->My Store. If that doesn't help, please explain in more detail or provide a screenshot.

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

I would like to change in  webpage title mark | to mark - . Now when i enter to subpages always display after page tite ... | kuzdrowiu24-shop. I would like to change this to ... - kuzdrowiu24-shop. Example: now is: "Herbals | kuzdrowiu24-shop". I would like to change this: "Herbals - kuzdrowiu24-shop".

Sorry but it is still not clear to me. Are you referring to the breadcrumb? It would be better if I, or others that may be confused, didn't have to guess. Please attach a screenshot.

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

Try this: in includes/languages/english/modules/header_tags/ht_category_title.php (or change the language if you're using a non-English one) look for

define('MODULE_HEADER_TAGS_CATEGORY_SEO_SEPARATOR', ' | ');

and try changing ' | ' to ' - '. There are other "SEPARATOR" entries in the language support that you may want to change, too.

Archived