• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

ce7

Hi,
I have 234.1Edge (BS) version, when add new addon, you can add the link to the admin infobox, such as tool.

$group['apps'][] = array('code' => 'categories_list_front.php',
                               'title' => MODULES_ADMIN_MENU_TOOLS_CATEGORIES_LIST_FRONT,
                               'link' => tep_href_link(DIR_FS_CATALOG . 'categories_list_front.php'));

right now all the link will link to the files to the admin/ folder, is there a way the 'link' can link to the catalog folder, like catalog/categories_list_front.php

Thanks!  Lyn

You can try replacing tep_href_link with tep_catalog_href_link. If you intention is to load that page In admin, I doubt that it would work, assuming it is using a standard format. But if you just want to open that page, you can hard code the link with standard html link code.

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

All of My Addons

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

2 hours ago, Jack_mcs said:

You can try replacing tep_href_link with tep_catalog_href_link. If you intention is to load that page In admin, I doubt that it would work, assuming it is using a standard format. But if you just want to open that page, you can hard code the link with standard html link code.

Hi @Jack_mcs

Thank you very much for you help! It works to link to the front end. I got a script online that can show the file and folder list. The file in admin show all the details without problem, but in the front-end i think it will cause the security problem. The reason to have this is in admin to show the website owner the file tree, and when they click on the file it will bring up the file. Will find another way to do it! Thank you so much for the code, great to learn one new thing!

Lyn

11 hours ago, Jack_mcs said:

hi @Jack_mcs

a furthur question about tep_catalog_href_link, with this, in the admin infobox, i click on the file, it will link to the front page and out of the admin, is it possible to open in new window ?

Thanks! Lyn

• 4 weeks later...

Archived