• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Content Module - Page Heading

jimormsbee

I have a store that I recently converted to osC 2.3.4.1 CE.  I think this new version is absolutely fantastic.  I am using a template from 'osC Shops' known as 'Zack' and have received tremendous support from them.  Zack is very well done and fits my store very well.  I've installed, enabled, and changed a number of items in the configuration, modules, boxes, etc. to get the store to look and act like I want it too.  I really enjoy the flexibility of this CE version.  However, every once in a while I get stumped.  One item in particular on my main Catalog page near the top is a heading that says 'Welcome on name of store'.  I found that in Administration/Modules/Content I can turn this on and off in the item titled 'Page Heading', group 'index'.  However, what I really want to do is change it to say 'Welcome to name of store'.  How do I make this simple change and possible other changes as I come across them?  Do I have to change it in a PHP app and if so which one?

Thanks, Jim

Each of the content modules usually consist of three files. A main file, a template file and a language file. Look in your includes/languages/english/modules/content/index/cm_i_title.php file and make the changes there.

REMEMBER BACKUP, BACKUP AND BACKUP

Archived