• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

New Products Listing

FXBO

Dear Members,

I am sure this has to be a simple fix, but on my friends website, the "New Products For %", is only showing 6 and yes I have looked in "Admin" and seen 2 places I thought would change this, but nothing working?

Any ideas please and they want 12 to show and they have many new products just in case anyone states about that.

Many thanks for any advice and assistance.

Stephen Smith.

@FXBO

To be honest, I did not know the answer to this. So, I started exploring ...

I find it useful to use your browser's  'View Source Page' (or whatever the nomenclature is for your browser) of the actual store. Once I find the bit of code that defines an action, I then use a tool such as Windows Grep to search through all the php files, and find the specific file that has that bit of code.

HTH

M

@Artcolnc, @MrPhil

Many thanks for your words of wisdom. As you 2 men would know, I am not great with OSCommerce scripts, saying that, I did like the first versions, but like everything, things change.

What is great, is this "Forum", so much talent and people that care. Time after time I have been on other forums, you can post, if you receive an reply is a different matter. Keep up the good work.

Stephen Smith.

Archived