Latest News: (loading..)
rulegacy

Secure Tokens, Apple/Android Pay

Has anyone managed to modify either of the 3 stock payment modules (AIM, DPM, SIM) to work with secure bank card tokens and Apple/Android Pay, all of which are supported by Authorize.net in their latest APIs?

On 9/7/2018 at 7:04 AM, rulegacy said:

Has anyone managed to modify either of the 3 stock payment modules (AIM, DPM, SIM) to work with secure bank card tokens and Apple/Android Pay, all of which are supported by Authorize.net in their latest APIs?

7 hours ago, rulegacy said:

Extending the question to other payment modules. Does anyone use tokens and Apple/Android Pay at all?

I have sent out a commercial inquiry via this forum to code this up for Stripe - but have no takers.... At this point I would take any payment module - Authorize.net would work fine....

Not sure if its a budget or an interest issue - but it is holding my ecommerce store back.

I don't really want too.... but I'm gonna have to put it up on freelancer....

@rulegacy I've had some feedback on my support inquiry.... That it may be a budget issue.

I'm gonna put it back out there for double my original budget and see if I get any takers. As I mentioned above originally I suggested it as a Stripe addon.... would you be a taker if I can convince someone to write it for authorize.net?