• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Support thread for JcM Product info Delivery Note CE

JcMagpie

One of the main reasons for abandoned carts is people finding a delivery cost at check out they are not expecting. By placing a simple note on every product info page the customer is given clear information about what to expect for delivery.

Again totally standalone with no core code change. Simply copy all files of the one you need into relevant sections and go to admin modules /content and install.

You can change the title and body text in admin.

image.png.cc2138ccb38eac5fbd95a4739eb4ff43.png

Can be seen on test site

https://www.justfastfood.com/product_info.php/products_id/27

Thank you for the reply

I know I am not phrasing the question correctly and plainly. I'll try one last time.

I know where to copy the files to... but I don't know if they are all copied to the directories on the catalog/includes side or the admin/includes side.

It's exactly as shown in the add-on, you would only need admin if the add-on had an admin folder! So no nothing in the admin. Only three files should not be so hard?

public_html/includes/modules/content/product_info/cm_jcm_product_info_delivery_note.php

public_html/includes/modules/content/product_info/templates/tpl_cm_jcm_product_info_delivery_note.php

public_html/includes/languages/english/modules/content/product_info/cm_jcm_product_info_delivery_note.php

no worries glad you got it sorted. I uploaded a small mod to show the delivery icon 😂 nothing important but as the rest of the code uses font awesome it just makes it fit in.

image.png.00bc7c22034da4f40aa4401af0ef4501.png

you can update by just editing one file. Or unistall and reinstall updated files.

To edit open

public_html/includes/modules/content/product_info/templates/tpl_cm_jcm_product_info_delivery_note.php

find line

<h3 class="panel-title">' .  constant('MODULE_CONTENT_JCM_PRODUCT_INFO_DELIVERY_NOTE_HEADER_' . $selectedLanguage) . '</h3>

and replace with

<i class="fas fa-truck" <pre> </pre>' .  constant('MODULE_CONTENT_JCM_PRODUCT_INFO_DELIVERY_NOTE_HEADER_' . $selectedLanguage) . '</i>

Archived