• Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Product Page Layout

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, 14steve14 said:

what ever you have done to make changing the product page easy, looks really good and versatile.

Taken from a totally separate piece of ecommerce software called Ecwid.   But it does show possibilities.

Cick the images and they take you directly to the site if you wish to find out more. A good idea is a good idea no matter where it comes from. Why reinvent the wheel take a look and if you like parts use them or improve on them.

I see that in official osC someone started to implement some basic drag and drop in the carogories.php but only got as far as the large images.

"Drag and Drop items for Bootstrap 4 - Advanced Components by djibe."
(thx to BS4 + Daemonite Material Design + Sortable.js)

Here is a working example of a drag and drop list, click the link to see it in action.

So making the interface is quite simple, it's a case of firing a triger that you can track and use to set sort order on the display page. I'm sure there is a lot more involved to do this right.

Try to drag and drop items within lists or between lists.

image.png.314058e0708db6231ae9ad9bc9125d7d.png

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

If you are not using the PI modules in Phoenix I have uploaded an addon to enable this type of page layout with only changing one file and creating a few new folders. Really easy to instal and use and can still use any standard content module that is created for the product info page.

Addon can be found at https://apps.oscommerce.com/wilqp&better-product-info-page-layout-phoenix

product-info top.png

REMEMBER BACKUP, BACKUP AND BACKUP

Archived