• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function is_empty() in /checkout_process.php:239 Stack trace: #0 {main} thrown in /checkout_process.php on line 239

Goncalvez

Hello everybody, in advance I want to thank anybody who can help with this error.

Everything else seems to be working ok, up to this step, except for the last step of the checkout process; when the users clicks the "Finalise and pay for my order" button, they get this error:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function is_empty() in /srv/disk/user/www/mysite.com/shop/checkout_process.php:239 Stack trace: #0 {main} thrown in /srv/disk/user/www/mysite.com/shop/checkout_process.php on line 239

Thank you very much for any help provided.

You'll probably get faster and better responses if you tell us exactly which version of osCommerce you're working with (not "the latest"), and whether it's the "official" release or Edge/CE/Frozen. Also, what version of PHP are you running under?

There is no is_empty() in PHP. There is an empty() function. Is this code you wrote, or is it product or add-on? If it's your code, look up the formal definition of empty(), as it has a few quirks (e.g., ' ' is not empty, while '0' is empty).

Hi @Goncalvez What payment modules do you have installed? I would try using "Cash On Delivery Module" or "Check/Money Order Module" and do a mock order as a customer to see if that goes through for you and then test PayPal or whatever other payment module you are trying to make work.

Search your files to find out where that function is really being called.  I don't think is_empty was ever in OSC.   Do a little Googling and it just doesn't appear.  Overtime, most OSC functions and problems have popped up a ton of times on Google.  It's not in any of the versions I have.

I'm not really a dog.

Archived