• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Forum Software Update (31st July 2018)

Hi All..

The forum software has just been updated to the latest software version, and there are heavy duty tasks still running in the background that will probably take until tomorrow to complete. This includes reindexing all topics and postings (searching will not work until this is complete), reindexing status updates and activities, recounting statistics, and merging the German forum postings into the new German Community club.

The user accounts from the German forum have successfully been merged into this community. This is a start to adding international support to this forum using the Clubs feature of the forum software to separate foreign communities from the main English content.

As the forum software update included changes to the user account integration with our main websites, logins and new signups were disabled during the downtime (preventing App Marketplace downloads, sorry) and are now fully functional again.

Please post here any quirks you may experience regarding the forum software update or user account issues from our main websites.

Thanks!

PS, I'm fine. Thanks to those who contacted me in the past. Announcements will be published soon.

:heart:, osCommerce

• 2 weeks later...

It looks like the report post link is in a color that is close to the background color. But if you hover over it, it shows up. It also might show up if you used it recently and it shows the visited color. I didn't try that.

I tend to browse with Javascript off, so that might change things too.

Always back up before making changes.

• 2 months later...

How come the last post link works intermittently (for me at least.) ? Clicking on the last post link on the forum home pages used to take you to the last post in the thread, now it goes straight to the first page of the thread - or does it not work like that anymore.

Archived