• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Has anyone gotten the Payflow Pro module to work correctly?

Qacer

Hi all,

I'm having trouble with the Payflow Pro 1.1 Fixed contribution. I always get a "Credit Card Error" message everytime I do a test purchase.

For the Payflow Pro SDK, I can't get access to the server /usr/lib and /bin directories, so I created my own lib and bin directories in my webhosting account root directory. I tested the Payflow Pro test script (test.sh), and it worked.

I don't know what I'm doing wrong. Please help.

:?:

Are you using a real credit card number? If it is doing any credit card validation, it might choke on a fake number.

Good luck,

Matt

I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by. ---Douglas Adams

Really? That means I can't use it in Test mode? I'm currently sending all transactions to the test server. I've tested the PFPRO SDK file and it works. I just can't get the darn Payflow Pro thing to work. Tsk.

I don't have access to /usr/lib so I uploaded my lib and bin files to a created directory in my web accounts top directory. The lib and bin files are stored in /bin in.

I even tried changing the path in the configuration to ../bin and still gives me a Credit Card error. Tsk.