• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

All sites have this bug, so heres the fix

Arpit

For me its necesary to add decimal products in cart!!!

I want to ad from same product once for example 1.7 and once 7.6 there is a porblem its get 9.3 smile.gif

Is there a solution for that to dont sum the quantity?

• 2 years later...
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am having the opposite problem now. I am changing my quilting store shopping cart from magento to oscommerce and having such a difficult time figuring out how to allow customers to purchase decimal values of products for example like .25 or .50 or 2.5 etc.... Can someone lead me in the right direction? I am using oscommer 2.3.1. Thanks Deanna

I am having the opposite problem now. I am changing my quilting store shopping cart from magento to oscommerce and having such a difficult time figuring out how to allow customers to purchase decimal values of products for example like .25 or .50 or 2.5 etc.... Can someone lead me in the right direction? I am using oscommer 2.3.1. Thanks Deanna

I'm not sure I understand what you are asking. What is a decimal value of a product? Do you mean that if you sold rope you would want customers to buy it by the foot, or something like that?

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

Hi, the best way to do it is to use ajax attributes. First, set attributes to 0.25, 0.5...etc. Then, when you add a product to your catalog you can increase / decrease cost for each of these attributes.

Sara

Further to this: In English speaking countries the decimal delimeter is the dot, while in other countries it's the comma.

In conclusion this is a dilemma, which can be fixed dependent on shipping zones.

Archived