• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

question about the hidden products contribution

Melinda

it allows you to hide a product (or products), and in the admin you can go into user accounts and give them the ability to see the product

we use it to offer special deals to various companies. we have people create an account, then email us their account email, go in and activate the hidden product function on their account, and thats it - then they can see the hidden products :wink:

I was wondering if I could use this with my ebay auctions. Put auctions as a hidden product and then send whatever is needed (a password?) to the winning bidder so only they could see it and add it to their shopping cart and process their order. And hopefully, if it doesn't sell at auction I can move it back and forth between the store and auction as I want without having to do anything but the "hiddenness" of it. Would that work?

I also was looking at the STatus in Product Listing mod, it made it so you could show out of stock products but ppl couldn't buy them. I wondered if I could alter that to mark them at auction so ppl could see my auctions but not buy them until the auction was over (when I would make it back in stock but only for the winning bidder?).

TIA,

Melinda

i suppose you could do what you are talking about with the hidden products

i am not familiar with the other contribution so i really couldnt speak about whether that would work or not, but one of the beauties of this cart if that since it is open source,you can modify awy to your hearts delight

you should check out some of Linda's contributions as she is always doing things like that, and her SEC contribution has some of those types of features in it, but you have to use a specific CVS version

with the impending release of MS2 I have a feeling she has been locked away working on an MS2 version....

Hi again,

I just downloaded the zip for hidden files and was reading the readme.txt. It made it sound like that anyone with a customer_approved=1 would be able to see the hidden products, is that right? I would need something that only the person who won the auction could see it and buy it so they would need unique passwords or codes I think. I have seen some of Linda's other mods, what does SEC stand for? I looked through features and other and didn't see anything by her it looked like it could be. Thank you :)

Melinda

• 2 weeks later...

could anybody help me please :-?

i have installed the two mods

Hidden Products & Products VIP v1.0

but i just semms to me that its not working :confused

i have made the changes to the database and i get no errors!

i have two products for now just to test, but no matter what i set in admin

the guest and standard users can still see and order all items they want

i have installed it under http://www.pc-4-you.de/shop/default.php

you can find the admin under http://www.pc-4-you.de/shop/admin/

thank you for your time in advance!!!

Kindest Regards john

stop! ich hab mich vertan..nicht die product_info, sondern die default.php!!!!!

m??te die richtige sein :-?

<?php

/*

$Id: default.php,v 1.81 2003/02/13 04:23:23 hpdl Exp $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions

http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright (c) 2003 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License

*/

require('includes/application_top.php');

// the following cPath references come from application_top.php

$category_depth = 'top';

if (isset($cPath) && tep_not_null($cPath)) {

$categories_products_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " where categories_id = '" . $current_category_id . "'");

$cateqories_products = tep_db_fetch_array($categories_products_query);

if ($cateqories_products['total'] > 0) {

$category_depth = 'products'; // display products

} else {

$category_parent_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " where parent_id = '" . $current_category_id . "'");

$category_parent = tep_db_fetch_array($category_parent_query);

if ($category_parent['total'] > 0) {

$category_depth = 'nested'; // navigate through the categories

} else {

$category_depth = 'products'; // category has no products, but display the 'no products' message

}

}

}

require(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '/' . FILENAME_DEFAULT);

?>

<!doctype html public "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">

<html <?php echo HTML_PARAMS; ?>>

<head>

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=<?php echo CHARSET; ?>"> 

<title><?php echo TITLE; ?></title>

<base href="<?php echo (($request_type == 'SSL') ? HTTPS_SERVER : HTTP_SERVER) . DIR_WS_CATALOG; ?>">

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="stylesheet.css">

</head>

<body marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" topmargin="0" bottommargin="0" leftmargin="0" rightmargin="0">

<!-- header //-->

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header.php'); ?>

<!-- header_eof //-->

<!-- body //-->

<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="3" cellpadding="3">

<tr>

<td width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" valign="top"><table border="0" width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<!-- left_navigation //-->

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_left.php'); ?>

<!-- left_navigation_eof //-->

</table></td>

<!-- body_text //-->

<?php

if ($category_depth == 'nested') {

$category_query = tep_db_query("select cd.categories_name, c.categories_image from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " c, " . TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION . " cd where c.categories_id = '" . $current_category_id . "' and cd.categories_id = '" . $current_category_id . "' and cd.language_id = '" . $languages_id . "'");

$category = tep_db_fetch_array($category_query);

?>

<td width="100%" valign="top"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<tr>

<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<tr>

<td class="pageHeading"><?php echo HEADING_TITLE; ?></td>

<td class="pageHeading" align="right"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $category['categories_image'], $category['categories_name'], HEADING_IMAGE_WIDTH, HEADING_IMAGE_HEIGHT); ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '100%', '10'); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<tr>

<tr>

<?php

if (isset($cPath) && ereg('_', $cPath)) {

// check to see if there are deeper categories within the current category

$category_links = array_reverse($cPath_array);

for($i=0, $n=sizeof($category_links); $i<$n; $i++) {

$categories_query = tep_db_query("select c.categories_id, cd.categories_name, c.categories_image, c.parent_id from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " c, " . TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION . " cd where c.parent_id = '" . $category_links[$i] . "' and c.categories_id = cd.categories_id and cd.language_id = '" . $languages_id . "' order by sort_order, cd.categories_name");

if (tep_db_num_rows($categories_query) < 1) {

// do nothing, go through the loop

} else {

break; // we've found the deepest category the customer is in

}

}

} else {

$categories_query = tep_db_query("select c.categories_id, cd.categories_name, c.categories_image, c.parent_id from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " c, " . TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION . " cd where c.parent_id = '" . $current_category_id . "' and c.categories_id = cd.categories_id and cd.language_id = '" . $languages_id . "' order by sort_order, cd.categories_name");

}

$rows = 0;

while ($categories = tep_db_fetch_array($categories_query)) {

$rows++;

$cPath_new = tep_get_path($categories['categories_id']);

$width = (int)(100 / MAX_DISPLAY_CATEGORIES_PER_ROW) . '%';

echo '                <td align="center" class="smallText" style="width: ' . $width . '" valign="top"><a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT, $cPath_new) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $categories['categories_image'], $categories['categories_name'], SUBCATEGORY_IMAGE_WIDTH, SUBCATEGORY_IMAGE_HEIGHT) . '<br>' . $categories['categories_name'] . '</a></td>' . "n";

if ((($rows / MAX_DISPLAY_CATEGORIES_PER_ROW) == floor($rows / MAX_DISPLAY_CATEGORIES_PER_ROW)) && ($rows != tep_db_num_rows($categories_query))) {

echo '              </tr>' . "n";

echo '              <tr>' . "n";

}

}

?>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td><br><?php $new_products_category_id = $current_category_id; include(DIR_WS_MODULES . FILENAME_NEW_PRODUCTS); ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

<?php

} elseif ($category_depth == 'products' || $HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id']) {

// create column list

$define_list = array('PRODUCT_LIST_MODEL' => PRODUCT_LIST_MODEL,

'PRODUCT_LIST_NAME' => PRODUCT_LIST_NAME,

'PRODUCT_LIST_MANUFACTURER' => PRODUCT_LIST_MANUFACTURER, 

'PRODUCT_LIST_PRICE' => PRODUCT_LIST_PRICE, 

'PRODUCT_LIST_QUANTITY' => PRODUCT_LIST_QUANTITY, 

'PRODUCT_LIST_WEIGHT' => PRODUCT_LIST_WEIGHT, 

'PRODUCT_LIST_IMAGE' => PRODUCT_LIST_IMAGE, 

'PRODUCT_LIST_BUY_NOW' => PRODUCT_LIST_BUY_NOW);

asort($define_list);

$column_list = array();

reset($define_list);

while (list($column, $value) = each($define_list)) {

if ($value) $column_list[] = $column;

}

$select_column_list = '';

for ($col=0, $n=sizeof($column_list); $col<$n; $col++) {

if ( ($column_list[$col] == 'PRODUCT_LIST_BUY_NOW') || ($column_list[$col] == 'PRODUCT_LIST_PRICE') ) {

continue;

}

if (tep_not_null($select_column_list)) {

$select_column_list .= ', ';

}

switch ($column_list[$col]) {

case 'PRODUCT_LIST_MODEL':

$select_column_list .= 'p.products_model';

break;

case 'PRODUCT_LIST_NAME':

$select_column_list .= 'pd.products_name';

break;

case 'PRODUCT_LIST_MANUFACTURER':

$select_column_list .= 'm.manufacturers_name';

break;

case 'PRODUCT_LIST_QUANTITY':

$select_column_list .= 'p.products_quantity';

break;

case 'PRODUCT_LIST_IMAGE':

$select_column_list .= 'p.products_image';

break;

case 'PRODUCT_LIST_WEIGHT':

$select_column_list .= 'p.products_weight';

break;

}

}

}

// show the products of a specified manufacturer

if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id'])) {

if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['filter_id'])) {

// We are asked to show only a specific category

$listing_sql = "select " . $select_column_list . " p.products_id, p.manufacturers_id, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, NULL) as specials_new_products_price, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, p.products_price) as final_price from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd, " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " m, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c left join " . TABLE_SPECIALS . " s on p.products_id = s.products_id where p.products_status = '1' and p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id and m.manufacturers_id = '" . $HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id'] . "' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . $languages_id . "' and p2c.categories_id = '" . $HTTP_GET_VARS['filter_id'] . "'";

} else {

// We show them all

$listing_sql = "select " . $select_column_list . " p.products_id, p.manufacturers_id, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, NULL) as specials_new_products_price, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, p.products_price) as final_price from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd, " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " m left join " . TABLE_SPECIALS . " s on p.products_id = s.products_id where p.products_status = '1' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . $languages_id . "' and p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id and m.manufacturers_id = '" . $HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id'] . "'";

}

// We build the categories-dropdown

$filterlist_sql = "select distinct c.categories_id as id, cd.categories_name as name from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c, " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " c, " . TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION . " cd where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and p2c.categories_id = c.categories_id and p2c.categories_id = cd.categories_id and cd.language_id = '" . $languages_id . "' and p.manufacturers_id = '" . $HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id'] . "' order by cd.categories_name";

} else {

// show the products in a given categorie

// We are asked to show only specific catgeory

$listing_sql = "select " . $select_column_list . " p.products_id, p.manufacturers_id, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, NULL) as specials_new_products_price, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, p.products_price) as final_price from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd, " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " m, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c left join " . TABLE_SPECIALS . " s on p.products_id = s.products_id where p.products_status = '1' and p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id and m.manufacturers_id = '" . $HTTP_GET_VARS['filter_id'] . "' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . $languages_id . "' and p2c.categories_id = '" . $current_category_id . "'";

} else {

// We show them all

$listing_sql = "select " . $select_column_list . " p.products_id, p.manufacturers_id, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, NULL) as specials_new_products_price, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, p.products_price) as final_price from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p left join " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " m on p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c left join " . TABLE_SPECIALS . " s on p.products_id = s.products_id where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . $languages_id . "' and p2c.categories_id = '" . $current_category_id . "'";

}

// We build the manufacturers Dropdown

$filterlist_sql= "select distinct m.manufacturers_id as id, m.manufacturers_name as name from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c, " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " m where p.products_status = '1' and p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and p2c.categories_id = '" . $current_category_id . "' order by m.manufacturers_name";

}

if ( (!$HTTP_GET_VARS['sort']) || (!ereg('[1-8][ad]', $HTTP_GET_VARS['sort'])) || (substr($HTTP_GET_VARS['sort'],0,1) > sizeof($column_list)) ) {

if ($column_list[$col] == 'PRODUCT_LIST_NAME') {

$HTTP_GET_VARS['sort'] = $col+1 . 'a';

$listing_sql .= " order by pd.products_name";

break;

}

}

} else {

$sort_col = substr($HTTP_GET_VARS['sort'], 0 , 1);

$sort_order = substr($HTTP_GET_VARS['sort'], 1);

$listing_sql .= ' order by ';

switch ($column_list[$sort_col-1]) {

$listing_sql .= "p.products_model " . ($sort_order == 'd' ? 'desc' : '') . ", pd.products_name";

break;

$listing_sql .= "pd.products_name " . ($sort_order == 'd' ? 'desc' : '');

break;

$listing_sql .= "m.manufacturers_name " . ($sort_order == 'd' ? 'desc' : '') . ", pd.products_name";

break;

$listing_sql .= "p.products_quantity " . ($sort_order == 'd' ? 'desc' : '') . ", pd.products_name";

break;

$listing_sql .= "pd.products_name";

break;

$listing_sql .= "p.products_weight " . ($sort_order == 'd' ? 'desc' : '') . ", pd.products_name";

break;

case 'PRODUCT_LIST_PRICE':

$listing_sql .= "final_price " . ($sort_order == 'd' ? 'desc' : '') . ", pd.products_name";

break;

}

}

?>

<td width="100%" valign="top"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<tr>

<form>

<tr>

<?php

// optional Product List Filter

if (PRODUCT_LIST_FILTER > 0) {

$filterlist_query = tep_db_query($filterlist_sql);

if (tep_db_num_rows($filterlist_query) > 1) {

echo '            <td align="center" class="main">' . TEXT_SHOW . '<select size="1" onChange="if(options[selectedIndex].value) window.location.href=(options[selectedIndex].value)">';

$arguments = 'manufacturers_id=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id'];

} else {

$arguments = 'cPath=' . $cPath;

}

$arguments .= '&sort=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['sort'];

$option_url = tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT, $arguments);

if (!isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['filter_id'])) {

echo '<option value="' . $option_url . '" SELECTED>' . TEXT_ALL . '</option>';

} else {

echo '<option value="' . $option_url . '">' . TEXT_ALL . '</option>';

}

echo '<option value="">---------------</option>';

while ($filterlist = tep_db_fetch_array($filterlist_query)) {

$option_url = tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT, $arguments . '&filter_id=' . $filterlist['id']);

if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['filter_id']) && ($HTTP_GET_VARS['filter_id'] == $filterlist['id'])) {

echo '<option value="' . $option_url . '" SELECTED>' . $filterlist['name'] . '</option>';

} else {

echo '<option value="' . $option_url . '">' . $filterlist['name'] . '</option>';

}

}

echo '</select></td>' . "n";

}

}

// Get the right image for the top-right

$image = DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'table_background_list.gif';

$image = tep_db_query("select manufacturers_image from " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " where manufacturers_id = '" . $HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id'] . "'");

$image = tep_db_fetch_array($image);

$image = $image['manufacturers_image'];

} elseif ($current_category_id) {

$image = tep_db_query("select categories_image from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " where categories_id = '" . $current_category_id . "'");

$image = $image['categories_image'];

}

?>

<td align="right"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $image, HEADING_TITLE, HEADING_IMAGE_WIDTH, HEADING_IMAGE_HEIGHT); ?></td>

</tr>

</form>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<td><?php include(DIR_WS_MODULES . FILENAME_PRODUCT_LISTING); ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

<?php

} else { // default page

?>

<tr>

<tr>

<td class="pageHeading" align="right"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'table_background_default.gif', HEADING_TITLE, HEADING_IMAGE_WIDTH, HEADING_IMAGE_HEIGHT); ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_customer_greeting(); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="main"><br><?php echo TEXT_MAIN; ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td><br><?php include(DIR_WS_MODULES . FILENAME_NEW_PRODUCTS); ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

include(DIR_WS_MODULES . FILENAME_UPCOMING_PRODUCTS);

?>

</table></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

<?php

}

?>

<!-- body_text_eof //-->

<td width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" valign="top"><table border="0" width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<!-- right_navigation //-->

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_right.php'); ?>

<!-- right_navigation_eof //-->

</table></td>

</tr>

</table>

<!-- body_eof //-->

<!-- footer //-->

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'footer.php'); ?>

<!-- footer_eof //-->

<br>

</body>

</html>

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'application_bottom.php'); ?>

ist doch die aus dem root oder?

so, versuchs mal damit! bei mir funzt es.

aber du mu?t noch die datei : catalog/modules/new_products.php anpassen! diese wird in die default included. das funzt noch nicht. solltest du das mit der new_products net hinbekommen, dann schicks dem onkel ;)

<?php

/*

$Id: default.php,v 1.81 2003/02/13 04:23:23 hpdl Exp $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions

http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright © 2003 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License

*/

require('includes/application_top.php');

// the following cPath references come from application_top.php

$category_depth = 'top';

if (isset($cPath) && tep_not_null($cPath)) {

$categories_products_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " where categories_id = '" . $current_category_id . "'");

$cateqories_products = tep_db_fetch_array($categories_products_query);

if ($cateqories_products['total'] > 0) {

$category_depth = 'products'; // display products

} else {

$category_parent_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " where parent_id = '" . $current_category_id . "'");

$category_parent = tep_db_fetch_array($category_parent_query);

if ($category_parent['total'] > 0) {

$category_depth = 'nested'; // navigate through the categories

} else {

$category_depth = 'products'; // category has no products, but display the 'no products' message

}

}

}

require(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '/' . FILENAME_DEFAULT);

?>

<!doctype html public "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">

<html <?php echo HTML_PARAMS; ?>>

<head>

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=<?php echo CHARSET; ?>">

<title><?php echo TITLE; ?></title>

<base href="<?php echo (($request_type == 'SSL') ? HTTPS_SERVER : HTTP_SERVER) . DIR_WS_CATALOG; ?>">

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="stylesheet.css">

</head>

<body marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" topmargin="0" bottommargin="0" leftmargin="0" rightmargin="0">

<!-- header //-->

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header.php'); ?>

<!-- header_eof //-->

<!-- body //-->

<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="3" cellpadding="3">

<tr>

<!-- left_navigation //-->

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_left.php'); ?>

<!-- left_navigation_eof //-->

</table></td>

<!-- body_text //-->

<?php

if ($category_depth == 'nested') {

$category_query = tep_db_query("select cd.categories_name, c.categories_image from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " c, " . TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION . " cd where c.categories_id = '" . $current_category_id . "' and cd.categories_id = '" . $current_category_id . "' and cd.language_id = '" . $languages_id . "'");

$category = tep_db_fetch_array($category_query);

?>

<tr>

<tr>

<td class="pageHeading" align="right"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $category['categories_image'], $category['categories_name'], HEADING_IMAGE_WIDTH, HEADING_IMAGE_HEIGHT); ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<tr>

<tr>

<?php

if (isset($cPath) && ereg('_', $cPath)) {

// check to see if there are deeper categories within the current category

$category_links = array_reverse($cPath_array);

for($i=0, $n=sizeof($category_links); $i<$n; $i++) {

$categories_query = tep_db_query("select c.categories_id, cd.categories_name, c.categories_image, c.parent_id from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " c, " . TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION . " cd where c.parent_id = '" . $category_links[$i] . "' and c.categories_id = cd.categories_id and cd.language_id = '" . $languages_id . "' order by sort_order, cd.categories_name");

if (tep_db_num_rows($categories_query) < 1) {

// do nothing, go through the loop

} else {

break; // we've found the deepest category the customer is in

}

}

} else {

$categories_query = tep_db_query("select c.categories_id, cd.categories_name, c.categories_image, c.parent_id from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " c, " . TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION . " cd where c.parent_id = '" . $current_category_id . "' and c.categories_id = cd.categories_id and cd.language_id = '" . $languages_id . "' order by sort_order, cd.categories_name");

}

$rows = 0;

while ($categories = tep_db_fetch_array($categories_query)) {

$rows++;

$cPath_new = tep_get_path($categories['categories_id']);

$width = (int)(100 / MAX_DISPLAY_CATEGORIES_PER_ROW) . '%';

echo ' <td align="center" class="smallText" style="width: ' . $width . '" valign="top"><a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT, $cPath_new) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $categories['categories_image'], $categories['categories_name'], SUBCATEGORY_IMAGE_WIDTH, SUBCATEGORY_IMAGE_HEIGHT) . '<br>' . $categories['categories_name'] . '</a></td>' . "n";

if ((($rows / MAX_DISPLAY_CATEGORIES_PER_ROW) == floor($rows / MAX_DISPLAY_CATEGORIES_PER_ROW)) && ($rows != tep_db_num_rows($categories_query))) {

echo ' </tr>' . "n";

echo ' <tr>' . "n";

}

}

?>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td><br><?php $new_products_category_id = $current_category_id; include(DIR_WS_MODULES . FILENAME_NEW_PRODUCTS); ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

<?php

} elseif ($category_depth == 'products' || $HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id']) {

// create column list

$define_list = array('PRODUCT_LIST_MODEL' => PRODUCT_LIST_MODEL,

'PRODUCT_LIST_NAME' => PRODUCT_LIST_NAME,

'PRODUCT_LIST_MANUFACTURER' => PRODUCT_LIST_MANUFACTURER,

'PRODUCT_LIST_PRICE' => PRODUCT_LIST_PRICE,

'PRODUCT_LIST_QUANTITY' => PRODUCT_LIST_QUANTITY,

'PRODUCT_LIST_WEIGHT' => PRODUCT_LIST_WEIGHT,

'PRODUCT_LIST_IMAGE' => PRODUCT_LIST_IMAGE,

'PRODUCT_LIST_BUY_NOW' => PRODUCT_LIST_BUY_NOW);

asort($define_list);

$column_list = array();

reset($define_list);

while (list($column, $value) = each($define_list)) {

if ($value) $column_list[] = $column;

}

$select_column_list = '';

if ( ($column_list[$col] == 'PRODUCT_LIST_BUY_NOW') || ($column_list[$col] == 'PRODUCT_LIST_PRICE') ) {

continue;

}

}

switch ($column_list[$col]) {

$select_column_list .= 'p.products_model';

break;

$select_column_list .= 'pd.products_name';

break;

$select_column_list .= 'm.manufacturers_name';

break;

$select_column_list .= 'p.products_quantity';

break;

$select_column_list .= 'p.products_image';

break;

$select_column_list .= 'p.products_weight';

break;

}

}

}

// Unless Customer approved only show products dated January 1, 2002 and newer

if (!tep_get_customer_approved_hidden_products()) {

$new_products_where=" and p.products_customers_approved ='0' ";

} else {

$new_products_where='';

}

// show the products of a specified manufacturer

// We are asked to show only a specific category

$listing_sql = "select " . $select_column_list . " p.products_id, p.manufacturers_id, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, NULL) as specials_new_products_price, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, p.products_price) as final_price from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd, " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " m, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c left join " . TABLE_SPECIALS . " s on p.products_id = s.products_id where p.products_status = '1'" . $new_products_where . " and p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id and m.manufacturers_id = '" . $HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id'] . "' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . $languages_id . "' and p2c.categories_id = '" . $HTTP_GET_VARS['filter_id'] . "'";

} else {

// We show them all

$listing_sql = "select " . $select_column_list . " p.products_id, p.manufacturers_id, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, NULL) as specials_new_products_price, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, p.products_price) as final_price from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd, " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " m left join " . TABLE_SPECIALS . " s on p.products_id = s.products_id where p.products_status = '1'" . $new_products_where . " and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . $languages_id . "' and p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id and m.manufacturers_id = '" . $HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id'] . "'";

}

// We build the categories-dropdown

$filterlist_sql = "select distinct c.categories_id as id, cd.categories_name as name from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c, " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " c, " . TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION . " cd where p.products_status = '1'" . $new_products_where . " and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and p2c.categories_id = c.categories_id and p2c.categories_id = cd.categories_id and cd.language_id = '" . $languages_id . "' and p.manufacturers_id = '" . $HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id'] . "' order by cd.categories_name";

} else {

// show the products in a given categorie

// We are asked to show only specific catgeory

$listing_sql = "select " . $select_column_list . " p.products_id, p.manufacturers_id, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, NULL) as specials_new_products_price, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, p.products_price) as final_price from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd, " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " m, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c left join " . TABLE_SPECIALS . " s on p.products_id = s.products_id where p.products_status = '1'" . $new_products_where . " and p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id and m.manufacturers_id = '" . $HTTP_GET_VARS['filter_id'] . "' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . $languages_id . "' and p2c.categories_id = '" . $current_category_id . "'";

} else {

// We show them all

$listing_sql = "select " . $select_column_list . " p.products_id, p.manufacturers_id, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, NULL) as specials_new_products_price, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, p.products_price) as final_price from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p left join " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " m on p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c left join " . TABLE_SPECIALS . " s on p.products_id = s.products_id where p.products_status = '1'" . $new_products_where . " and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . $languages_id . "' and p2c.categories_id = '" . $current_category_id . "'";

}

// We build the manufacturers Dropdown

$filterlist_sql= "select distinct m.manufacturers_id as id, m.manufacturers_name as name from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c, " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " m where p.products_status = '1'" . $new_products_where . " and p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and p2c.categories_id = '" . $current_category_id . "' order by m.manufacturers_name";

}

if ( (!$HTTP_GET_VARS['sort']) || (!ereg('[1-8][ad]', $HTTP_GET_VARS['sort'])) || (substr($HTTP_GET_VARS['sort'],0,1) > sizeof($column_list)) ) {

if ($column_list[$col] == 'PRODUCT_LIST_NAME') {

$HTTP_GET_VARS['sort'] = $col+1 . 'a';

$listing_sql .= " order by pd.products_name";

break;

}

}

} else {

$sort_col = substr($HTTP_GET_VARS['sort'], 0 , 1);

$sort_order = substr($HTTP_GET_VARS['sort'], 1);

$listing_sql .= ' order by ';

switch ($column_list[$sort_col-1]) {

$listing_sql .= "p.products_model " . ($sort_order == 'd' ? 'desc' : '') . ", pd.products_name";

break;

$listing_sql .= "pd.products_name " . ($sort_order == 'd' ? 'desc' : '');

break;

$listing_sql .= "m.manufacturers_name " . ($sort_order == 'd' ? 'desc' : '') . ", pd.products_name";

break;

$listing_sql .= "p.products_quantity " . ($sort_order == 'd' ? 'desc' : '') . ", pd.products_name";

break;

$listing_sql .= "pd.products_name";

break;

$listing_sql .= "p.products_weight " . ($sort_order == 'd' ? 'desc' : '') . ", pd.products_name";

break;

case 'PRODUCT_LIST_PRICE':

$listing_sql .= "final_price " . ($sort_order == 'd' ? 'desc' : '') . ", pd.products_name";

break;

}

}

?>

<tr>

<form>

<tr>

<?php

// optional Product List Filter

if (PRODUCT_LIST_FILTER > 0) {

$filterlist_query = tep_db_query($filterlist_sql);

if (tep_db_num_rows($filterlist_query) > 1) {

echo ' <td align="center" class="main">' . TEXT_SHOW . '<select size="1" onChange="if(options[selectedIndex].value) window.location.href=(options[selectedIndex].value)">';

$arguments = 'manufacturers_id=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id'];

} else {

$arguments = 'cPath=' . $cPath;

}

$arguments .= '&sort=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['sort'];

$option_url = tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT, $arguments);

if (!isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['filter_id'])) {

echo '<option value="' . $option_url . '" SELECTED>' . TEXT_ALL . '</option>';

} else {

echo '<option value="' . $option_url . '">' . TEXT_ALL . '</option>';

}

echo '<option value="">---------------</option>';

while ($filterlist = tep_db_fetch_array($filterlist_query)) {

$option_url = tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT, $arguments . '&filter_id=' . $filterlist['id']);

if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['filter_id']) && ($HTTP_GET_VARS['filter_id'] == $filterlist['id'])) {

echo '<option value="' . $option_url . '" SELECTED>' . $filterlist['name'] . '</option>';

} else {

echo '<option value="' . $option_url . '">' . $filterlist['name'] . '</option>';

}

}

echo '</select></td>' . "n";

}

}

// Get the right image for the top-right

$image = DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'table_background_list.gif';

$image = tep_db_query("select manufacturers_image from " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " where manufacturers_id = '" . $HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id'] . "'");

$image = $image['manufacturers_image'];

} elseif ($current_category_id) {

$image = tep_db_query("select categories_image from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " where categories_id = '" . $current_category_id . "'");

$image = $image['categories_image'];

}

?>

<td align="right"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $image, HEADING_TITLE, HEADING_IMAGE_WIDTH, HEADING_IMAGE_HEIGHT); ?></td>

</tr>

</form>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<td><?php include(DIR_WS_MODULES . FILENAME_PRODUCT_LISTING); ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

<?php

} else { // default page

?>

<tr>

<tr>

<td class="pageHeading" align="right"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'table_background_default.gif', HEADING_TITLE, HEADING_IMAGE_WIDTH, HEADING_IMAGE_HEIGHT); ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_customer_greeting(); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="main"><br><?php echo TEXT_MAIN; ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td><br><?php include(DIR_WS_MODULES . FILENAME_NEW_PRODUCTS); ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

include(DIR_WS_MODULES . FILENAME_UPCOMING_PRODUCTS);

?>

</table></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

<?php

}

?>

<!-- body_text_eof //-->

<!-- right_navigation //-->

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_right.php'); ?>

<!-- right_navigation_eof //-->

</table></td>

</tr>

</table>

<!-- body_eof //-->

<!-- footer //-->

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'footer.php'); ?>

<!-- footer_eof //-->

<br>

</body>