• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

seo help

Glenn,

You should find plenty of information if you do a search for *google*....Be sure to use the asterisks in your search string.

i know how to use google. i came to the forum in here because it promises expeirenced support and help for OSCOMMERCE. perhaps that is not quite accurate.

Glenn,

Please read my post carefully....I said do a search FOR *google* not ON Google......Meaning, click on the search link in the upper right hand corner of this page and put *google* in the box...... 8)

i apologize, i did misunderstand, but that isn't very clear either - you meant a search IN HERE...

i guess i shouldn't complain, it's more than most of the support i've never received in here...

thanks, kim.

Glenn,

Your apology is accepted.

Just FYI...obviously this is a very large, very busy forum. Very general questios often get ingnored, especially if they are not really asking for help with an urgent problem. Everyone here is a volunteer, we have our own businesses to run in addition to trying to help out here. there are literally 100's of questions posted every single day and most of them have already been answered at one time or another which is one reason I suggested you do the search. :) I also realize the search engine here on the forum is not the easiest to use but, the asterisk trick (one in front and one behind your search string) will usually help.

Anyway, good luck with your shop!!

i had a very specific and VERY urgent issue (still do, in fact) with many of the images in the languages directory not showing up - my client has an installed site with a huge inventory which i'm too afraid to mess with by reinstalling the script. all of his images from within the languages dir are broken, and i have no idea how to fix it.

i posted more than once and ended up causing a fight between two other users rather than getting any significant response...

still have the problem, have neither been responded to by the creator of this otherwise fine application.

pretty frustrating when i know it's likely just some path error, syntax error...

glenn