• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Setup fee, discount code, and recurring billing??

I am looking for a few hacks/mods to use our store to sell services. I have done a search but end up with almost 200 pages of nothing that even pertains to what I am looking for. Anyway I am hoping someone here can point me in the right direction.

Mods we are looking for...

1) Add a one time setup fee (on a per item basis) in addition to the regular price.

2) Add a discount code on a per item/per customer basis where it will allow the customer a discount off some of their purchases.

3) Recurring billing setup.

We use 3 different methods to accept credit cards, which are Paypal, 2checkout (boy are they awful!), and in house (merchant acct from bank).

**Please remember any coding I post is use at you own risk... We are not responsible for any damages, downtime, etc.**

Hi,

Please get a recurring working Please.. as I'm using paypal and 2checkout, but they are awful!!! I need something that will be integrated to OSC. so it'll make my life more simple!! its too complicated for me now.. please help

David, you might want to post in the commercial forum. This appears to be something that no one has been able to get going and may need a coder to be hired to do it.

In this case people have been saying please for months and looking through the forums you will see that it has not been able to be implemented.

[no external urls in signatures please, kthanks]

1) Add a one time setup fee (on a per item basis) in addition to the regular price.

This is being worked on and has not been added as a contribution yet.

2) Add a discount code on a per item/per customer basis where it will allow the customer a discount off some of their purchases.

In the downloads section there are several discount modules available. Read the descriptions and pick one :)

Not available.

This can be done via product attributes...

Ive been working on a basic billing/invoice system for some time but the code keeps changing so i cant get it stable.

Once MS2 is out i should be able to throw it together into a fully working system fairly quickly.

This can be done via product attributes...

Not always, it depends on what you are trying to accomplish. I thought it could be done this way, but others have argued with me. :)

• 2 years later...