• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[Contribution] osC-PrintOrder with Store Logo v1.0

Yep ok, sounds good Tom,

I looked through the code stuff, and i figured it would involve taking quite a few files from the admin and changeing the names of them, to for example admin_application_top.php and putting them in the catalog. Then just modifying them a bit and it would all work good.

Will be good if we can get it to work though.

Don't die with the music in you!!!

Failure is just another boundary to sucess!!! But that doesn't mean your getting somewhere...

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeh and i almost forgot,

Randy, do you have a screenshot of what the printorder is meant to look like, just incase it does look right and that we dont need to do all this modification.

Thanks

Kristofor

Failure is just another boundary to sucess!!! But that doesn't mean your getting somewhere...

Randy, the reason it wotn work, is because there is big problems wit the printorder.php, i just changed back to the original files, and now if i click printorder details button, then it opens the javascript window up, and then takes an exact copy of my whole store and puts it into there and goes to the login pages, and if i login, it still shows most of the normal layout, not the printo order layout. , Now can i ask what exactly does the printorder.php file need from application_top.php, i think it wont work because iit is asking for application_top, and i have toher mods installed that changed application-top, is there a way that i could seperate the stuff neeeded into a seperate file to make this work.

Please let me know.

Thanks

Kristofor

Ok, iv almost gotten it worked out, i made a copy of application_top, and called it application_top_printorder because i use STS i had a feeling that it would stuff it up, now the next problem is i cant figure out what is calling header.php, because if i can find that and change it to header_printorder and copy header.php to header_printorder and remove some stuff, then it woul dwork, i just need to work out where its being called from, but i will figure it out, hehehe,

Thanks, looking like a better mod every second

Ok,

i totally fixed the problem now.

This is what i did, i performed the sujested things about the security, but it still didnt make a difference, so, i made a copy of application_top and called it application_top_printorder. and removed any code relatign to sts, if anyone else is usuing sts aswell this could be helpful. i then changed

require('includes/application_top.php');

in printorder.php to

require('includes/application_top_printorder.php');

and then also removed

if (!tep_session_is_registered('customer_id')) {
   $navigation->set_snapshot();
   tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_LOGIN, '', 'SSL'));
 }

and

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'application_bottom.php'); ?>

This cleared everythign up, and now the printorder shows perfectly.

And it is a great mod, the security stuff doesnt matter because i have security on the admin.

Hope this helps someone

thanks

kristofor

kristofor

I took a simular apraoch as you

much easier than reworking the invoice.php to work there.

As long as we are working,, thats all that counts

Regards

Tom

Minor problem I can use some help with -- everything works fine on my test site (windows xp with oreilly web server) but on the real home to be, I get a this page cannot be displayed error, showing cannot find server -- what am i missing? any ideas? thnx for the help!

Minor problem I can use some help with -- everything works fine on my test site (windows xp with oreilly web server) but on the real home to be, I get a this page cannot be displayed error, showing cannot find server -- what am i missing? any ideas? thnx for the help!

i would double check to make sure all the files got put in the proper location,, and then check the links for path errors.

that should be the only thing that could go wrong,,,

Tom

im getting this error in checkout_process.php

2000 - Unknown column 'payment_info' in 'field list'

i'm using ms 2.2 and did the install to the letter, even checked it twice, all the proper code is in place

Edited by joekushner

im getting this error in checkout_process.php

2000 - Unknown column 'payment_info' in 'field list'

i'm using ms 2.2 and did the install to the letter, even checked it twice, all the proper code is in place

nevermind i'm retarded.... completly missed the SQL entry, works fine now

• 2 weeks later...

Hello....I'm having trouble with v2.0 of this mod. When I click to Print an invoice on the customers side, I get the following error....

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare tep_db_connect() (previously declared in /home/lockedsa/public_html/shop/includes/functions/database.php:13) in /home/lockedsa/public_html/shop/includes/functions/database.php on line 13

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Trent

:blink:

• 2 weeks later...
Next,,

open catalog/admin/includes/languages/english.php

add

define('TITLE_PRINT_ORDER', 'Order #');

I did that and 'TITLE_PRINT_ORDER' changed to just "Order # #" now. There is no order # listed when I print the customer invoice, just Order # #.

I also have a lil red x where my logo should go. Right clicking the red x I get

http://xxxxxxxx/osCommerce/images/STORE_LOGO

I'm guessing I need to define STORE_LOGO ???

THanks for any help.

~spectr17

Warning: htmlspecialchars() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /home/almat/public_html/catalog/includes/functions/general.php on line 42

I am getting the above error when I click th eprint button any help.

This is a great contrib. Does anyone know how to add the customer's comments to:

• the invoice
  • the packing slip

Customers use this box to give us special delivery instructions that are vital.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

http://www.gogogrocery.com

groceryguy

Edited by ptrau

"Aliiiiive, it's alive, it's ALIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!"

I just finished installing PrintOrder w/ StoreLogo v2 but when I go into the Admin section Configuration, My Store...there is no title line for Store Logo. Any suggestions as to where I should look to correct this? Oh the OSC logo is gone just have a "red x" with title Oscommerce on the catalog side and "red x" with my site title on the Admin side, I must have missed something.

• 3 weeks later...

########## CATALOG/INCLUDES/LANGUAGES/ENGLISH.PHP ##########

Add this to admin/includes/languages/english.php

define('IMAGE_BUTTON_PRINT_ORDER', 'Order printable');

this should be minus admin/

the images seem to vary between print_order.gif and printorder.gif

great mod though, mouseovers are a bit uneccessary though i think. I'd like to be able to print direct from the confirm page too without the popup. whats the purpose of payment_info btw?

g,

Hi Randy,

I have installed this contribution and followed the instructions and also double checked my work. I admin print invoice and packing slip works, except for PRINT_TITLE_ORDER_1 shows in the middle of the window, but I don't see any buttons for print for the customers, not in check_out _success or history info pages.

Any idea what have I missed? I'm using osC2.2 MS2

Thank you

Hi Randy,

Thanks for the great mod, except for a few problems it works great.

The main problems I am having is that the popup window displays the login screen for the accounts when I select the 'Print Order Detail' Button in the Account History Page. The link for the button is to my normal web site, not using SSL, the account page is using SSL.

I managed to get it to work by changing the code to the same as the back button.

Pasted Code:

<td align="right" class="main"><?php echo '<a href="java script:popupWindow(\'' . (HTTP_SERVER . DIR_WS_CATALOG . FILENAME_ORDERS_PRINTABLE) . '?' . (tep_get_all_get_params(array('order_id')) . 'order_id=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['order_id']) . '\')">' . tep_image_button('button_printorder.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_PRINT_ORDER) . '</a>'; ?></td>

New Code:

<td align="right" class="main"><?php echo '<a href="java script:popupWindow(\'' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS_PRINTABLE, tep_get_all_get_params(), 'SSL') . '\')">' . tep_image_button('button_printorder.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_PRINT_ORDER) . '</a>'; ?></td>

The part I can't get to work is the admin side, both my HTTP and HTTPS defines are the same of the admin side, so I am not worried about security.

The invoice button reads that it is trying to access my secure site but all I get is the admin login box.

I am running osCommerce 2.2 Milestone 2 Release with the following addons.

Administration Access Level Accounts 2.0

Big Images

Australian Zones

osC-PrintOrder with Store Logo v1.0

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,

Tom.