• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[Contribution] osC-PrintOrder with Store Logo v1.0

I'm having a similar problem to Snowman. I don't get redirected back to the login page when I click print order, but the java window opens and the login page is displayed in that.

From the browser status bar It looks like the order id isn't being passed to the java function.

Has anyone had a similar problem, or know the reason why this happens.

Many thanks in advance.

Paul.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi,

i just installed this, and all the admin side works, just when im making an order from the catalog side, it gets to checkout confirmation and i get a blank screen, and this is only since i installed this mod. What am i doing wrong???

Edited by Kristofor

Don't die with the music in you!!!

Failure is just another boundary to sucess!!! But that doesn't mean your getting somewhere...

i tried changing some code in checkout confirmation, but came up with nothing, im not quite sure what to do

Failure is just another boundary to sucess!!! But that doesn't mean your getting somewhere...

by the way this is with version 2.0 on ms2

now another problem, with the account_history_info page in the catalog, when i click on the print order details page, all it does is virtually put my whole catalog site inside a javascript frame, i want it to display an order or something like the invoice in the admin. Now what do i do, i thought all these bugs had been fixed with the new version, obviously not,

ok then

Thanks

Kristofor

also people will need to change the name of the button image from button_print_order to button_printorder, this will make the image show on account_history_info

Hey Guyz

Let me start by saying THANKS for the hard work put into this mod.

I installed v2 dated 12/04/03 on a MS2 store.

after many problems,, I do have the admin side working properly

The customer side however,, I have some problems with that I have yet to figure out.

First,,, when in the customer account_history_info, and in checkout_success, if you click on the print order details button, the popup that opens is a login screen,, they were already logged in. so why take that route,, shouldnt it be able to go straight to the invoice.

as well,, once they log in,, it gives the following error msg, and then logs them out of there account.

ERROR:

Sorry. The Order Number that you have requested does not match the Order History we have on record. You will now be logged out.

as well,, on that error msg window,, the close browser button can not be found,

that one I can prolly work out. but the miss match I cant figure.

Any ideals?

Regards

tom

since I can not figure out the above problem,, I am trying to get it to just pop up the invoice screen like the admin side does,

I can get it to pop open the invoice,, but cant seem to get it to pass the proper order id format to the invoice.php

the catalog side seems to use order_id to send the order number,, while the admin side uses oID to send the order number,,,

I just cant seem to get the catalog/account_history_info.php to send the order_id that it has to the admin/invoice.php as oID ,, it wants to use order_id instead.

anyone have any thought on this issue?

Regards

Tom

Anyone interested.

I did figure that out,

I have it fixed on mine so that when the customer clicks on the print order details button, it opens the popup as the invoice just like the one in the admin side.

I did this by simply calling the admin invoice just as it is in the admin/orders.php

I did have to add some stuff,,, had to add a line to the configuration file,, and a couple llines to checkout success,, and to order history info, but it works like a charm,, and it is still secure,

The catalog can call the invoice from the secured admin folder,, but if the customer tries to type it in direct,, they have to authenticate with the user/pass for the admin folder,,, which they dont have,, so its still secure.

If anyone want this,, let me know,, ill explain what i did.

Regards

Tom

yeh, tell me how u did it, i wanted to have that but i couldnt get it working.

As to my previous problem i dont think this mod stopped me checking out, i just cant checkout for some reason, hehehe,

Ok

Thanks

Kristofor

I will work up a list of what I did,, in the mean time,

Go to ,, www.pencilbobs.com

and log in as [email protected] with password of test

go into account history and take a look at the invoice to make sure its gonna suite u'r need that way.

may save ya some work if it dont.

I will get the info posted as soon as i can.

Regards

Tom

Ok,,

Lets give this a go,, If I leave anything out,, just let me know.

first,,

open catalog/includes/configure.php

add define('DIR_WS_ADMIN', '/admin/'); // absolute path required

save and upload to server

next,,

open catalog/includes/filenames.php

add define('FILENAME_ORDERS_INVOICE', 'invoice.php');

next,,

open catalog/checkout_sucess.php

find :

?>

<!doctype html public "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">

<html <?php echo HTML_PARAMS; ?>>

<head>

just above this add

$oID = ($HTTP_GET_VARS['order_id']);

then replace the line you added to add the print order details button with the following

<td align="left" class="main"><?php echo '<a href="java script:popupWindow(\'' . (HTTP_SERVER . DIR_WS_ADMIN . FILENAME_ORDERS_INVOICE) . '?' . (tep_get_all_get_params(array('order_id')) . 'oID=' . $oID ) . '\')">' . tep_image_button('button_print_order.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_PRINT_ORDER) . '</a>'; ?></td>

Next,,

open catalog/account_history_info.php

find

?>

<!doctype html public "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">

<html <?php echo HTML_PARAMS; ?>>

<head>

just above this add

$oID = ($HTTP_GET_VARS['order_id']);

then, near the bottom you added a line to add the print order button, change it to

<td align="right" class="main"><?php echo '<a href="java script:popupWindow(\'' . (HTTP_SERVER . DIR_WS_ADMIN . FILENAME_ORDERS_INVOICE) . '?' . (tep_get_all_get_params(array('order_id')) . 'oID=' . $oID ) . '\')">' . tep_image_button('button_print_order.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_PRINT_ORDER) . '</a>'; ?></td>

save and upload to the server.

as well, this fixed the typo error for the button which caused it not to be found, so if you renamed the button to correct that with the other code, you will need to rename the button back as it was.

Next,,

open catalog/admin/includes/languages/english.php

add

define('TITLE_PRINT_ORDER', 'Order #');

save and upload to server.

I think that should do it. Like I said,, if I left anything out,, let me know.

Good Luck

Regards

Tom

Randy

Thanks for checking on us

I think I have resolved my issue's by altering the results alltogether to better serve my liking.

Hope no one minds

I fixed it so that the popup the cusotmer see's is the same as the invoice the admin side see's,, and they dont have to log in a second time either

corrected some typo's

and added some left out lines of code

Regards

tom

Ok, i added all that code, now something still doesnt work, because when i click on the print order button, i get a No Object Found thing showing up, I think i did everything,

Hey Qwiz...

With this version, in catalog/printorder.php, I added a section to verify that the Order Detail that was being requested for display matched the actual Customers Order ID in which this request came from. If the Order ID does not match, the error message is displayed in the popup. When the close window button is clicked, the User is immediately logged out... basically killing all of their sessions and session ID's, as well as any chance to keep trying.

I added this section because someone in this thread was saying something about a possible security hole by changing the Order ID in the URL and having the ability to view other customers orders.

Azer...

You were the one to remind me about needing to do the update for this contrib. I thought you were stayiong up-to-date with MS2. I'm sorry, but I have no plans to update for MS1. All of my contribs are now geared for and being updated for use with MS2, while being reminded that MS3 is right around the corner.

Which brings up a good point...

Just a reminder to all...

Be VERY careful as you start using the Daily CVS version of osCommerce. If you haven't heard... there are some MAJOR changes about to take place to the core code. One a the major changes will be the renaming of the tep_ functions to osc_. This change alone will make just about EVERY contribution currently available incompatible with MS3!

There are threads and discussions regarding all of the changes in the Discussions Thread of this forum. I recommend that EVERYONE stay updated.

-R

kristofor

is there by chance a test account set up with a purchas on it so i can log in and look,, sometimes i get more of a clue when i see it myself

if u wanna put it here or pm it to me,, either way,,

Glad to help

Regards

Tom

i think its because i use the administration accounts, but also with your site tom, i cant view the print order, because it asks for an admin password,

To get around this we would need to move invoice.php to the catalog side. which cant be that hard can it??

Randy

That check was keeping it from displaying the information.. so i went straight to the invoice,,,

I did try to pull up other invoice numbers by changing the url,, and then it prompts for a admin user/password so that should be sucure

It was no good to me the other way as when in order history,, and click on print order details,, it said it was a missmatch and closed them out

Regards

tom

Kristofor

strange,, it wasnt prompting for user and pass here,, only if i typed the url directly

no,, i dont think that can be that hard to change over,,

i will give that a go in the am,, as my meds are kicking in now,, at almost 3 am,,

hang in there,, we will figure it out,,

Regards

Tom

To remove the Order checking security feature, open catalog/printorder.php...

Remove or comment out the following lines... (lines 52 - 71)

<?php
 if ($HTTP_GET_VARS['order_id'] != $order_id) {
?>

<table width="600" border="0" align="center" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0">
 <tr> 
   <td align="center" class="main"><table align="center" width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="5">
     <tr> 
       <td align="center" valign="middle" class="main"><?php echo TEXT_ORDER_ERROR; ?></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
       <td align="center" valign="middle" class="main"><a href="javascript:;" onClick="Lvl_P2P('logout.php',true,0);return false"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'close_window.gif', 'Close Window'); ?></a></td>
     </tr>
   </table></td>
 </tr>
</table>

<?php
 } else {
?>    

Do the same for these lines... (lines 208 - 210)

<?php
 }
?>    

That should do it. Hope this helps.

Let me know.

-R