• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[Contribution] shop by price

Installed the Shop by Price Add on. Getting this error Warning: Missing argument 3 for currencies::display_price(), called in D:\xampp\htdocs\shop17\includes\modules\product_listing.php on line 161 and defined in D:\xampp\htdocs\shop17\includes\classes\currencies.php on line 76

and Warning: Missing argument 3 for currencies::display_price(), called in D:\xampp\htdocs\shop17\includes\modules\default_specials.php on line 30 and defined in D:\xampp\htdocs\shop17\includes\classes\currencies.php on line 76

Line 76 from includes/classes/currencies.php is this:

function display_price($products_id, $products_price, $products_tax, $quantity = 1) {
  global $customer_id;

Line 161 from includes/modules/product_listing.php is this:

$lc_text['products_price'] = ' ' . $currencies->display_price($listing[$x]['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($listing[$x]['products_tax_class_id'])) . ' ';

Line 30 from includes/modules/default_specials.php is this:

'text' => '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, 'products_id=' . $default_specials["products_id"]) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $default_specials['products_image'], $default_specials['products_name'], SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT) . '</a><br><a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, 'products_id=' . $default_specials['products_id']) . '">' . $default_specials['products_name'] . '</a><br><s>' . $currencies->display_price($default_specials['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($default_specials['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</s><br><span class="productSpecialPrice">' . $currencies->display_price($default_specials['specials_new_products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($default_specials['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</span>');

How do I get rid of these errors.

Thanks in advance

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 6 months later...

I don't know if anyone is following this thread anymore but just in case...

I installed this contribution recently and also have the Enhanced Product Listing installed which gives me additional sort drop downs in the product info page. The drop downs in the Shop_by_price page show as:

PriceNUM_ORDER

Product NameAPHA_ORDER

PriceREVERSE_NUM_ORDER

Product NameREVERSE_APHA_ORDER

The words in red shouldn't be there, thelist should read:

Product Name

Price, low to high

Poduct Name, reverse

Price, High to Low

It also doesn't present the short description included in the Short Desc contribution I have installed.

Can anyone help to fix this, I've been looking for hours and an getting no where

Edited by Brooks552

I don't know if anyone is following this thread anymore but just in case...

I installed this contribution recently and also have the Enhanced Product Listing installed which gives me additional sort drop downs in the product info page. The drop downs in the Shop_by_price page show as:

PriceNUM_ORDER

Product NameAPHA_ORDER

PriceREVERSE_NUM_ORDER

Product NameREVERSE_APHA_ORDER

The words in red shouldn't be there, thelist should read:

Product Name

Price, low to high

Poduct Name, reverse

Price, High to Low

It also doesn't present the short description included in the Short Desc contribution I have installed.

Can anyone help to fix this, I've been looking for hours and an getting no where

Anyone?...please?

If anyone is stillmonitoring this thead and can held it would be appreciated.

• 2 months later...

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/2.2.13 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.13 OpenSSL/0.9.7a mod_bwlimited/1.4 mod_perl/2.0.4 Perl/v5.8.8 Server at www.atickmobiles.com.au Port 80

please help i have installed it normally and it shows up but when you click this one shows.

• 6 months later...