• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Purchase without Account v 0.59

Hi, I am a newbie who recently found the above add-on and made modifications to my store. I am pretty sure I followed the instructions accurately but when I tested the "Proceed Directly to Checkout" option, I received the following error message:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: tep_encrypt_password() in /public_html/catalog/Order_Info_Process.php on line 340

What have I done wrong? Please help!

I'm getting a similar error with 5/30 snapshot. I think the problem is caused by the account format for snapshots after 5/18.

When I click 'Purchase without account', I get the page to enter address information. Hit Continue, and the message is:

Fatal error: Failed opening required 'includes/languages/english/FILENAME_CREATE_ACCOUNT_PROCESS' (include_path='.:/php/includes:/usr/share/php') in /home/virtual/site4/fst/var/www/html/Order_Info_Process.php on line 21

I do not see any place in the code regarding FILENAME_CREATE_ACCOUNT_PROCESS