• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

FILENAME_COOKIE_USAGE

I have installed this contribution, I like it, it makes my life much easier, but I have a big problem. No one is able to checkout or log in. When the account link or checkout is chosen all I get is a page-error.

Not -Found

The requested URL /catalog/FILENAME_COOKIE_USAGE was not found on this server.

Where to look to correct this error. I couldn't even find where this FILENAME_COOKIE_USAGE is defined so I can try to correct it if it can be done. I'm using the stable release 2.2 MS1. Is the contribtuion compatible?

Thanks

Nope, I didn't find any solution so I've decided to install the contribution on a recent snapshot. It does get better, but I'm still unable to create an account hence to checkout.

I will post here if any solution will show up.

• 1 month later...

I'm still trying a test installation of osCommerce, plus various extras. I had this same problem when trying to go to the Checkout after I installed the Basic Template 0.9 Contribution.

I don't know what the 'official' fix is, but all I did was comment out the three references to the constant (in catalog/login.php and catalog/cookie_usage.php) and it now seems to let me login and checkout OK.