• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Credit Class/Gift Voucher/Discount Coupon v5.02

Hello,

I have installed the module and have encountered a problem, if anyone has any info plz reply.

Problem:

Upon checkout, (checkout_payment.php stage) I am givin a heading for "Credits Available" with a Disount Coupon line underneath and a Redeem Code infobox underneath that. Should there be an image "button_redeem.gif" displayed on the line that says Disount Coupon. The image does not appear and when I mouse over it my cursor changes indicating you can click on the line, it also changes color identically to the other payment selection lines. When I click on it nothing happens it doesn't link to anything. When I input a redeem code and select continue, it moves to next stage with no errors but does not reflect the discount.

Any suggestions?

thanx for any help out there..

MJS

eSolutionist

Oh ya almost forgot...When I creat a coupon and email it, the email is sent out but the line that should display the coupon code does not... It reads: The coupon code is...and then it is just blank.