• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Comments on cloak store, please...

I would suggest changing the customer greeting to be [/i]Welcome to Enigmatic Creations Guest![/i], as Welcome Guest! to Enigmatic Creations is not proper grammar and just does not sound right.

You might want to consider putting the categories infobox into one of the columns just to make it easier for a user to shop.

Also consider the contribution that places the category name at the top of the page instead of the word Categories.

Your Contact Us form is very busy and hard to follow. Move the entry fields to the bottom to provide more room for your address and phone numbers.

Your Conditions of Use and Privacy Notice pages breaks standards by having the first paragraph centered and the rest of the page left-justified. Remove the centering on the first paragraph.

Regarding the linings available, a page describing the benefits or characteristics of each type of lining would be nice. Being completely unfamiliar with cloaks, why would I want an Athletic Mesh instead of a Tricot? Just an example.

"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocre minds. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence." - A. Einstein

Also consider the contribution that places the category name at the top of the page instead of the word Categories.
I've been looking for it but so far no luck. Could you point me in the right direction?

Working on your other suggestions...much appreciated and make complete sense.

Archived