• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[Contribution] Shoppe Enhancement Controller v1.0a 05-1-2003

Ajeh

Shoppe Enhancement Controller v1.0a for snapshot 05-18-2003 is available for download.

Due to the size of this contribution and the number of updates to be made over the next few weeks, I have this posted on my website.

Any questions or problems with this Add-on, please post to this thread.

Download from:

http://www.thewebmakerscorner.com/freecall

This is a combination of a zillion of my add-ons and many add-ons by other members of the osCommerce community that related to these.

• Free Call for Price

Quantity Controller with Minimum and Units

Attributes Sorter and Copier with Weight, One time attributes, Display Only

Login Controller

... and a zillion more features

Documentation is under development and available on the test site at:

http://www.8thoctave.com/osc_freecall

Feel free to use the test site to try out many of the features of SEC v1.0 for 03-24-2003

I have not added a test site yet for 05-18-2003

Please let me know of comments, problems, suggestions via this thread rather than by email, if possible, to help avoid the same responses for the same issues. Thanks! :D

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This contribution is also available at www.metaquark.com/metacommerce/contributions/. For those interested in obtaining it without releasing personal information.

It desn't appear so. You can get snapshot 05-18-2003 off of OSC. A day shouldn't make too much of a difference, I wouldn't think.

Awana Grand Prix and Pinewood Derby racing - Where a child, an adult and a small block of wood combine for a lot of fun and memories.

Sorry, I meant to say you can download snapshot 05-19-2003 of of OSC.

Awana Grand Prix and Pinewood Derby racing - Where a child, an adult and a small block of wood combine for a lot of fun and memories.

I have the 19-05-2003 snapshot if you want it. I can upload it but it is what is available here as well.

Looking at the commits list, the changes from 05-18-2003 and current shouldn't stop you from integrating this if you use Beyond Compare to double check things.

A day makes all the difference in the world. 5/19 includes the new My Account changes which I'm assuming this mod will break. That's the biggest problem with trying to incorporate monster mods like this. If you want to stay current with the CVS it's next to useless IMHO. Of course it's fine for those that don't. :wink:

I guess that is what happens when you ass...u...me. How can I find out what changes were made beteween the 5/18 and 5/19 snapshots?

Thanks,

Randy

there were a number of commits made today so I would wait for the 5-20 release which should get posted later if you want to do a compare

Ron, its not even worth saying :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry, I meant to say you can download snapshot 05-19-2003 of of OSC.

The 05-18-2003 vs 05-19-2003 is really different on a lot of files.

I have not had time to go through it to see what all effect it has on SEC.

The README.txt file in SEC v1.0a has the the sourceforge link for 05-18-2003 if you need it.

there were a number of commits made today so I would wait for the 5-20 release which should get posted later if you want to do a compare

I am going to wait several days before making another release of SEC there is code cleanup to be done on the 05-19-2003 and I'd rather that was finished before updating this.

With luck ... nothing serious has to be done ... but ... I am not holding my breath ... 8)

I tend to get lucky on snapshots and hit good dates to make these Add-ons from. IE something on either side of a significant update to the code.

I will keep you posted.

ah... yes I was swamped today with various CVS commits so i figured something was afoot - good to know - thanks :wink:

keep up the great work, and i love how you can see over things :lol:

The README.txt file in SEC v1.0a has the the sourceforge link for 05-18-2003 if you need it.

Thanks Linda! I got it now. I appreciate someone with a helping spirit. :D

Since some might overlook the README file initially (like me), here's the link: http://tep.sourceforge.net/snapshots/tep_s...ot-20030518.zip

Randy

you won't find anyone better than Linda - she doesnt have that post count for nothing 8)

you would think with all the contributions she writes she wouldn't have time to help as many people as she does, but somehow she always finds the time

us mear mortals try, but she is 1 in a million :wink:

This is my first post. I just wanted you to know that I installed snapshot 5/19 and this contribution of Linda's and it all works like a dream come true. No problems and no errors so far. Thanks so much for everyones hard work. And a big thanks to Linda for this contribution. Have a great day.

Mair :)

Where are the changes to daily snapshots posted?

Ron, its not even worth saying :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

This is my first post.  I just wanted you to know that I installed snapshot 5/19 and this contribution of Linda's and it all works like a dream come true.  No problems and no errors so far.  Thanks so much for everyones hard work.  And a big thanks to Linda for this contribution.  Have a great day.

Mair  :)

You are most welcome, Mair and thanks for letting me know about the updating. :D

I am holding off for a bit of cleanup to the new code in the current snapshot before moving SEC on to the next snapshot release probably based on over the weekend.

But I am glad it was a simple enough ordeal to update to it.

This is my first post.  I just wanted you to know that I installed snapshot 5/19 and this contribution of Linda's and it all works like a dream come true.  No problems and no errors so far.  Thanks so much for everyones hard work.  And a big thanks to Linda for this contribution.  Have a great day.

Mair  :)

Same here. Took me about 25 minutes or so to install it all but it works just fine on the 5/19/03 snapshot....

if you go to this page

http://www.oscommerce.com/community

it has a link to look at the CVS commits archive in the past

the mirror site is updated before the primary site.

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=tep-commits&r=1&w=2

is a direct link wow lot of commits by Harald on the 19.

If you are looking at the progress towards MS2 look here

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/workboard