• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[contrib] Image resampling covered in yellow?

Hi. I have one small question. I've installed the PHP_image_resample contribution (found at http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,260) and everything works fine except for the fact that the resampled images are all full of yellow color (they are kind of yellowish - example here http://noa.sm.pl/~honya/example/testujemy-71x100.jpg)! Like there was some sort of a bug or something with the GD-Lib... Can anyone help me with this? I've also installed other contributions of such type and all of them resample to yellow image. thx

The last man on Earth was sitting comfortably in his armchair. Suddenly there was a knock on the door...

If this happens on all contributions dealing with images it might be on your server side. I.e, you should run phpinfo to see what you have running. I think you can get to it from your admin section. Post the results here, all of them.

My guess is the GD support lacks on your server.

Yeah it turned out that they had some bundle version installed which didn't work quite good with the GD 2.0 scripts. They said they'll recompile PHP for me, so I guess everything will be fine.

But if it wasn't could you tell me what is the instruction for GD1 to resample the images in a better way? Cause what I get is an image with a lot of pixels and bad quality if I use GD1 :/

The last man on Earth was sitting comfortably in his armchair. Suddenly there was a knock on the door...