• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Minimum Order Amount

Daemonj

I have just posted the Minimum Order Amount contribution as a result of assisting someone here on the forums.

This contribution will add a configuration option that will allow you to specify a minimum order total that must be met before allowing checkout.

If the order total is not met and an attempt to checkout is made, the user is returned to the shopping cart and provided a message informing them of the minimum needed to order.

"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocre minds. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence." - A. Einstein

• 2 months later...

Did you read the install instructions?

The MIN_ORDER_AMOUNT is defined by the sql statement that you have to run and its value is set in the Admin ~ Configuration ~ My Store area.

Check your catalog folder - I guarantee there is a checkout_shipping.php file. Either that or your file transfer was incomplete.

"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocre minds. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence." - A. Einstein

ok i got the sql part, i didnt know you can define a var in a swql statement...

hmm, its not working... i thought you had to define MIN_ORDER_AMOUNT in a php file? how is the store supposed to know MIN_ORDER_AMOUNT is a variable?

nope i dont have a checkout_shipping file... i don't think you need it though. there is a shipping.php file

my osc store has been working for a good year without one..

What version of osC are you using? Your version may be too early of a release to work with the contribution, especially if you do not have a checkout_shipping.php file.

The setting is read from the database and made into a variable when the includes/application_top.php file is called.

• 2 years later...

If the customer does not meet the Minimum Order Amount - I would like to give them the chance to pay a fee rather than being forced to meet the Minimum. Is that possible in this contribution?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

hello

my english is not good, hope you can understand this:-)

i have try this minum order.

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contri...h,minimum+order

i have make all the things in the txt file, but i become this error:

Parse error: parse error in /.../.../.../html/piercingtraders/eshop/catalog/checkout_shipping.php on line 46

i have try this now 6 times, but this error comes again.

pleas help my, thanks

greetings chinni

Edited by chinni

• 1 month later...