• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

1 Week Online with 15 Orders!! Come and visit me.

phelan

Did you like my store?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Did you like my store?

• Yes
    • No
    • It's alright

Hey guys I just wanted to share the news, I'm very excited that after one week of installing Oscommerce I already have 15 orders, I've been working on my store very hard and I would appreciate any comments or suggestions.

Visit http://www.malewitch.com

If you want me to visit your store just email me. Thank you OsCommerce and those guys making contributions, your source code is the best!

I read the sticky alright, but if you go to http://www.malewitch.com/catalog/ you'll see it at the bottom I guess I should have given that url instead of my homepage. :D

one more thing I really appreciate all the hard work of all the community and there's no way I wouldn't give credit, yall deserve it.

My, my....

-----begin lame PM-----

Subject: kiss my d*ck

F*ck off!!! I am going to lay a curse on your website!!!

-----end lame PM-------

Some people are kinda touchy I guess. Should I get out the garlic and put tin foil on the windows to ward of the "curse"? Anyone have any tips? :roll:

First of all its really a sad thing when a grown man has to resort to lying, yes, I am a witch, but I would never use that kind of language! I guess you have nothing better to do than to tell lies and type of phony pm messages supposedly sent to you by other OS members, I don’t have time for your childish antics, nor do I wish to lower myself to your petty standards, I guess the devil made you do it!!

NOTE: if you wish to remain on the My Store forum ... please read the Sticky Topic for this forum and add the osCommerce link to your footer. Thanks, Linda

I have never been harassed by so many rude people in a single day, I have half a mind to remove the powered by oscommerce from my site and just use it and forget this lousy experience!! Phelan owner of www.malewitch.com

Hate to break it to you ... but as a member of the Team and a moderator of the forum ... I check the sites posted here.

I do not hunt around to determin if the link you post is the shop or not when I see the header on the page *you* directed people to go to in your first post.

Do try to get over the attitude. You appear to have problems with any sort of comments on your site ... the first obviously being following a simple rule for this forum.

To avoid such issues, perhaps posting the correct URL would help. Thanks.

It's not easy being a witch is it? Where's that curse BTW? I want to see if you're a powerful, scary witch or just a wanna-be wimpy witch. Bring it on witch boy. :roll:

BTW...do you know Merlin? Ohhhhh, wait, he's a magician. There's a difference right? :wink:

Linda, I don't have a problem with comments about my site, I guess you guys need glasses! Are you and Ron married? Because there is a certain similarity in your comments and lack of quality in your judgment! Blessed Be, Phelan

Linda, I don't have a problem with comments about my site, I guess you guys need glasses! Are you and Ron married? Because there is a certain similarity in your comments and lack of quality in your judgment! Blessed Be, Phelan

I clicked on the link you posted and checked your footer ... there was nothing there for osCommerce so I posted a reminder to read the FAQ. I am not sure where that was rude.

I did not search your site as you gave the link you wanted people to look at.

Then I continued to read the posts.

I then went to your second link and saw the footer was alright in that portion of the site.

I then posted a message stating as much that I found it.

I am still missing the part where I was in any way rude to you.

Are you and Ron married?

:shock:

I know Linda wouldn't be able to put up with me for more than a day so the answer to that is no. :wink: (of course she's thinking - "A day? Not even an hour!" :roll: )

You planning on losing the attitude or are you just going to continue with this little game of yours? All you're doing here is ensuring that nobody will want to help you with anything in the future (have you noticed that nobody else has bothered to comment on your site - talk about burning bridges).

Linda, I apologize to you if I made a judgment in error, I tried really hard to be positive and yes I posted the wrong link and that`s my fault, again I`m sorry. As far as burning bridges I have taken the time to read some of Ron`s post and it seems that he has an attitude and a history of attacking other OS members. ( keep up the good work Ron!)

view my site and I happily post powered by OScommerce http://www.malewitch.com/catalog/default.php/cPath/4

You'll notice I only "attack" morons that jump me first (no exception in this case witch boy).

keep up the good work Ron!

Aw shucks. Thanks. It's encouragement like yours that gets me out of bed in the morning. :bigups: :roll:

Not to hassel you Phelan ... But could you please try something for me?

Go to the first message Ron posted ...

Then ... stand up and take a slow deep breath and count to 10 ...

Then ... read it back to yourself 3 times, slowly.

He was not in any way rude to you. All he did was suggest you read the FAQ ... as you could of had your store listing deleted if that was not fixed without any type of caution or warning.

He even did it with a cute little wink.

I think perhaps you may have over reacted and jumped all over him when I honestly thought his first post was rather polite.

Remember that was 3 slow deep breaths ... 8)

No disrespect Linda, but you are wrong! I`m going to leave it at this, I'd much rather do something a bit more productive. Have a good evening! :wink:

No disrespect Linda, but you are wrong! I`m going to leave it at this, I'd much rather do something a bit more productive. Have a good evening! :wink:

Does that mean your wink is as rude as you are implying Rod's is?

You truely perplex me on your definition of rude.

Do enjoy your evening.

Archived