• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

featured products header & corner gifs

I've added an image to the infobox headers & altered the settings for the gifs, but where do I alter the settings for the featured products box header gifs? And what does it come under in the stylesheet?

(btw I'm using loaded 5)

I've found where to change the true/false setting for the featured products, but I still can't find where to change the text colour for the header. Can someone please point me in the right direction?

Thanks

I've added an image to the infobox headers & altered the settings for the gifs, but where do I alter the settings for the featured products box header gifs? And what does it come under in the stylesheet?

(btw I'm using loaded 5)

I don't know if this is helpful.

The featured Infobox appears to be generated in:

/catalog/includes/modules/featured.php

It uses a standard Infobox. You can look at the lines(twice) that say.

'text' => '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, 'products_id=' . $featured_products['products_id']) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $featured_products['products_image'], $featured_products['products_name'], SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT) . '</a><br><a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, 'products_id=' . $featured_products['products_id']) . '">' . $featured_products['products_name'] . '</a><br><s>' . $currencies->display_price($featured_products['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($featured_products['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</s><br><span class="productSpecialPrice">' .

Your interested in tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES .

Above that section of code. add the line.

echo '<br>'. DIR_WS_IMAGES; // may need $DIR_WS_IMAGES

And see if your changing the header images in the correct directory.

Good luck,

-ibandyop

ibandyop

Thanks Ibandyop. Now that I've finally figured out the header images, I'll br nrrding to change that file.

thanks for your help.