• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Current product count

skeedo

The following will allow you to place your catalog product count anywhere you please:

<?php

$sql = "SELECT COUNT(*) AS Total FROM products"; $query = mysql_query($sql); $data=mysql_fetch_array($query); echo $data['Total'];

?>

You could throw some code around it to make it output:

Currently carrying XXXX products

<!-- Product Count -->

<center>

<font style="font-family: Verdana; font-size: 12px; font-weight: bold; text-align: center;">

Currently carrying 

<font style="background-color: #CCCCCC;">

<?php

$sql = "SELECT COUNT(*) AS Total FROM products"; $query = mysql_query($sql); $data=mysql_fetch_array($query); echo $data['Total'];

?>

</font>

titles

</font>

</center>

<!-- Product Count -->

See it in action athttp://www.gameshipper.com.

where is your link to oscommerce.com ?

You changed it to Powered by Skeedo.com, that's NOT confirm the GNU /GPL from the creators.

Is this your respect to a GREAT FREE PRODUCT ? Shame on you :(

Robert

We all need to learn it once, how hard it may seem when you look at it, also you will master it someday ;)

Druide,

that's NOT confirm the GNU /GPL from the creators

That is false. He can change it to whatever he likes.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: As of Oct 2006, I'm not as active in this forum as I used to be, but I still work with osC quite a bit.

If you have a question about any of my posts here, your best bet is to contact me though either Email or PM in my profile, and I'll be happy to help.

I would love to keep Oscommerce at the bottom, but too many of my sites have been ripped off already. If I have a link to osc on my page that will only make it easier for them.

Druide,

that's NOT confirm the GNU /GPL from the creators

That is false. He can change it to whatever he likes.

i'm sorry but i do believe it's written that IF you change your store so that's it doesn't look like the DEFAULT lay-out then you may delete the copyright info from the catalog (ADMIN is still not allowed), to me it doesn't look that different and I have respect for the creators (maybe my weakness ;) )

If i'm wrong then i do appologize right now and go sit in the corner with my donkey hat for an hour :roll:

Whatever it is my appologizes for it

Robert

We all need to learn it once, how hard it may seem when you look at it, also you will master it someday ;)

Archived