• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

NEW THEMES NOW TESTING!

These are nice. All that is needed is a contribution that matches up with Thema so that we can add them to the thema series contribution by way of the admin sectionas done in Loaded 5.

Thomas

Hi;

We builded 24 themes with EL Bavaro's Buttons Series with MultiServis sytlesheets.

You can see screenshots and LIVE sites from

http://www.multiservis.net/pics

Yeah, it's kindof a tease to see and not be able to get :) If these were added to the Contibutions/Themes section that would make them available to everyone.

They do look pretty much like they took the base template and made changes to the stylesheets to match the buttons and just put the buttons in the correct folder.

[no external urls in signatures please, kthanks]

any word on where we can download the new themes?

Go to the demo site then load the actual CSS file in your browser. For example to get the style for Paris - Red, go to this link:

http://shop.multiservis.net/includes/theme.../stylesheet.css

If you view the source of the color style you like, you can figure out how to get the CSS file. All the images can be found at:

http://www.elbavarowebdesign.de/osc/catalo...ogue_button.htm

Enjoy.

Just style sheet changes... but whats the point of the post?

Sorry Cliff, I was pointing out that if there is one in particular that you like you can probably recreate it buy studying it and making changes to the appropriate places in the style sheet. This isn't always an easy thing to do, it wasn't meant as an insult.

Sorry!

Read the sig. /

[no external urls in signatures please, kthanks]

Hope they was not planning to charge for them then! :)

They are just color changes of the default stylesheet. Which is distributed under the GPL. If you got a program like Topstyle Pro 3.1, you could make the same modification of your own in about 5 minutes.

They didn't even make the graphics which were previously released under GPL. Even if they were going to sell them, anyone who purchased them would be able to redistribute them how they please, even for free, under the GPL license.

Just style sheet changes... but whats the point of the post?

Sorry Cliff, I was pointing out that if there is one in particular that you like you can probably recreate it buy studying it and making changes to the appropriate places in the style sheet. This isn't always an easy thing to do, it wasn't meant as an insult.

Sorry!

Read the sig. /

No I'm sorry, I agree with you totally - what I meant was I could'nt see the point of the original post - its really just a style css change

What goes up MUST come down

No I'm sorry, I agree with you totally - what I meant was I could'nt see the point of the original post - its really just a style css change

Not everyone knows how to make simple stylesheet changes so if someone makes them available to others, it helps people out. I believe that was the point of the original post.

As the Web matures, more and more people that know nothing about HTML, CSS, PHP or any other technology are creating sites. This helps those people create a semi-unique website.

I agree totally with you too!

Yeah, it's kindof a tease to see and not be able to get  If these were added to the Contibutions/Themes section that would make them available to everyone.  

If the intention was to act as a tutorial, then it could of been put over as such. I feel it would have more point if it was more of an obvious contribution and a more detailed explaination for those learning css, and I put myself in that catagory too as it's not a simple thing to learn.

I saw the demo, bit it was'nt clear how you could have them as a contribution. That is why I could'nt see the point in it.

I should of made my opinion clearer earlier.

What goes up MUST come down