• Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

NEW: Anti Robot Registration Validation

Druide

I was searchin' for this to....

You are a Hero !!!

:D

1 tiny little thing, and then it's perfect..

you got the blue validation form, that's placed in a white table, but on the right side of the tabel there's a lot of unwanted white space, i hope that you know what i mean.

I don't know how to reduce the white space, so that it looks equal on both sides

Anyway, much thnxz for the work you did...

I was searchin' for this to....

You are a Hero !!!

:D

1 tiny little thing, and then it's perfect..

you got the blue validation form, that's placed in a white table, but on the right side of the tabel there's a lot of unwanted white space, i hope that you know what i mean.

I don't know how to reduce the white space, so that it looks equal on both sides

Anyway, much thnxz for the work you did...

please adjust the look of validation form to match your page design by yourself. That blue form was not by me, it's in the v2.3 code before my upgrades.

Super Download Shop, PayPal Express Checkout IPN, Selling Downloads, Visual Validation (preventing robotic flood), phpBB2 Integration

Yes, I'm willing to help, but please ask in the right place. Think twice before trying to PM me, it might be ignored.

You need to check your database table 'configuration', search for where configuration_key = "CONTACT_US_VALIDATION"

It seems to me that CONTACT_US_VALIDATION is not there, so the first "if statement" failed and skipped the validation code.

It looks like CONTACT_US_VALIDATION is there, although it doesn't show if I put the

where configuration_key = "CONTACT_US_VALIDATION"
in the search input field and do a search for the exact phrase. But from a search for
CONTACT_US_VALIDATION
it shows.

I also did a search from the SQL-Tab for configuration_group_id of 736 and exported it. This is the result from the search:

INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES (1123, 'Activate the Anti Robot Registration?', 'ACCOUNT_VALIDATION', 'true', 'This forces the user to enter a visual code, preventing bots from automatically registering.', 736, 10, '2004-08-08 17:00:00', '2004-08-08 17:00:00', NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(''true'', ''false''),');
INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES (1124, 'Activate for New Users?', 'ACCOUNT_CREATE_VALIDATION', 'true', 'Force the user to enter a visual code when creating a new account. (OPTIONAL)', 736, 20, '2004-08-08 17:00:00', '2004-08-08 17:00:00', NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(''true'', ''false''),');
INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES (1125, 'Activate for Editing of User Account?', 'ACCOUNT_EDIT_VALIDATION', 'true', 'Force the user to enter a visual code when editing an existing user account. (OPTIONAL)', 736, 21, '2004-08-08 17:00:00', '2004-08-08 17:00:00', NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(''true'', ''false''),');
INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES (1126, 'Activate for Changing Passwords?', 'ACCOUNT_EDIT_PASSWORD_VALIDATION', 'true', 'Force the user to enter a visual code when changing the password for thier account. (OPTIONAL)', 736, 23, '2006-12-06 19:19:38', '2004-08-08 17:00:00', NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(''true'', ''false''),');
INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES (1127, 'Length of Validation Code.', 'ENTRY_VALIDATION_LENGTH', '5', 'Default Length= 5  Max= 10', 736, 50, '2004-08-08 17:00:00', '2004-08-08 17:00:00', NULL, NULL);
INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES (1205, 'Activate for Contact us?', 'CONTACT_US_VALIDATION', 'true', 'Force the user to enter a visual code when using contact us form. (OPTIONAL)', 736, 24, '2006-12-06 15:41:15', '2004-08-08 17:00:00', NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(''true'', ''false''),');

Hello again!

Since before I had changed the name of contact_us.php in order to make it difficult for spambots and didn't realize until today that there were references to the original filename contact_us. Once I changed that evrything worked just beautifully. I apologize if I have caused you a lot of work!

Great contribution!

Well, obviously I jumped the gun big time here. Although the Validation Code is present on every page, create_account.php, edit_account.php, account_password.php and now aswell contact_us.php and that I have successfully done the "- Post install testing" from the Installation and Update Instruction file, it does not work!

I think I have followed the Instructions down to the last letter, yet when I enter the correct Validation Code in any of the above mentioned files I get the message:

Error: Invalid Validation Code.

Hopefully I have overlooked something obvious, but right now I'm not able to see it (maybe due to a big pre-Christmas workload in our physical store). I really need help with this because now I'm stumped...!

TIA

/kbking

Please check your database table anti_robot_reg for each reg_key showing in browser and see it they match.

Super Download Shop, PayPal Express Checkout IPN, Selling Downloads, Visual Validation (preventing robotic flood), phpBB2 Integration

Yes, I'm willing to help, but please ask in the right place. Think twice before trying to PM me, it might be ignored.

Hello sorry my english is bad im from germany.

Excellent tool.

I hope you can help me.

i have the contibut

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contri...arch,newsletter

there one needed it also. that would be totally super it very important is there. I had unfortunately to switch it off on the day 1000 Spam registrations came there caused by script. It would be super if someone it there to insert can here the most important file

<?php

/*

Copyright © 2000,2001 The Exchange Project

Released under the GNU General Public License

*/

require('includes/application_top.php');

require(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '/' . FILENAME_NEWSLETTERS);

$location = ' » <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_NEWSLETTERS, '', 'NONSSL') . '" class="headerNavigation">' . NAVBAR_TITLE . '</a>';

?>

<!doctype html public "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">

<html <?php echo HTML_PARAMS; ?>>

<head>

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=<?php echo CHARSET; ?>">

<title><?php echo TITLE; ?></title>

<base href="<?php echo (getenv('HTTPS') == 'on' ? HTTPS_SERVER : HTTP_SERVER) . DIR_WS_CATALOG; ?>">

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="stylesheet.css">

<script language="JavaScript1.2" type="text/javascript">

function verify(form)

{

var passed = false;

var blnRetval, intAtSign, intDot, intComma, intSpace, intLastDot, intDomain, intStrLen;

if (form.Email){

intAtSign=form.Email.value.indexOf("@");

intDot=form.Email.value.indexOf(".",intAtSign);

intComma=form.Email.value.indexOf(",");

intSpace=form.Email.value.indexOf(" ");

intLastDot=form.Email.value.lastIndexOf(".");

intDomain=intDot-intAtSign;

intStrLen=form.Email.value.length;

// *** CHECK FOR BLANK EMAIL VALUE

if (form.Email.value == "" )

{

alert("You have not entered an email address.");

form.Email.focus();

passed = false;

}

// **** CHECK FOR THE @ SIGN?

else if (intAtSign == -1)

{

alert("Your email address is missing the \"@\".");

form.Email.focus();

passed = false;

}

// **** Check for commas ****

else if (intComma != -1)

{

alert("Email address cannot contain a comma.");

form.Email.focus();

passed = false;

}

// **** Check for a space ****

else if (intSpace != -1)

{

alert("Email address cannot contain spaces.");

form.Email.focus();

passed = false;

}

// **** Check for char between the @ and dot, chars between dots, and at least 1 char after the last dot ****

else if ((intDot <= 2) || (intDomain <= 1) || (intStrLen-(intLastDot+1) < 2))

{

alert("Please enter a valid Email address.\n" + form.Email.value + " is invalid.");

form.Email.focus();

passed = false;

}

else {

passed = true;

}

}

else {

passed = true;

}

return passed;

}

//-->

</script>

</head>

<body marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" topmargin="0" bottommargin="0" leftmargin="0" rightmargin="0">

<!-- header //-->

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header.php'); ?>

<!-- header_eof //-->

<!-- body //-->

<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="3" cellpadding="3">

<tr>

<td width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" valign="top"><table border="0" width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<!-- left_navigation //-->

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_left.php'); ?>

<!-- left_navigation_eof //-->

</table></td>

<!-- body_text //-->

<td width="100%" valign="top">

<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<tr>

<td width="100%">

<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<tr>

<td class="pageHeading"><?php echo HEADING_TITLE; ?></td>

<td align="right"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'table_background_specials.gif', HEADING_TITLE, HEADING_IMAGE_WIDTH, HEADING_IMAGE_HEIGHT); ?></td>

</tr>

</table>

</td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '100%', '10'); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td align=center>

<P CLASS="main"><? echo TEXT_ORIGIN_EXPLAIN_TOP; ?></P>

<br>

<form NAME="newsletter" ACTION="<? echo tep_href_link(FILENAME_NEWSLETTERS_SUBSCRIBE, '', 'NONSSL'); ?>" METHOD="post" onSubmit="return verify(this);">

<input type="hidden" name="submitted" value="true">

<table cellspacing=2 cellpadding=2 border=0 width="75%" class="topBarTitle">

<tr><td><P CLASS="main"><? echo TEXT_EMAIL; ?>   </P></td>

<td> </td><td><input type="text" name="Email" value="" size="25" maxlength="50"></td>

</tr>

<tr><td><P CLASS="main"><? echo TEXT_EMAIL_FORMAT; ?>   </P></td>

<td> </td><td><P CLASS="main">

<input type="radio" name="email_type" value="HTML"><? echo TEXT_EMAIL_HTML; ?></input> - <input type="radio" name="email_type" value="TEXT" checked><? echo TEXT_EMAIL_TXT; ?></input></P></td>

</tr>

<tr><td><P CLASS="main"><? echo TEXT_GENDER; ?>   </P></td>

<td> </td><td><P CLASS="main">

<input type="radio" name="gender" value="m" checked><? echo TEXT_GENDER_MR; ?></input> - <input type="radio" name="gender" value="f"><? echo TEXT_GENDER_MRS; ?></input></P></td>

</tr>

<tr><td><P CLASS="main"><? echo TEXT_FIRST_NAME; ?>   </P></td>

<td> </td><td><input type="text" name="firstname" value="" size="25" maxlength="50"></td>

</tr>

<tr><td><P CLASS="main"><? echo TEXT_LAST_NAME; ?>   </P></td>

<td> </td><td><input type="text" name="lastname" value="" size="25" maxlength="50"></td>

</tr>

<tr><td colspan=3><P CLASS="main"><? echo TEXT_ZIP_INFO; ?> </P></td>

</tr>

<tr><td><P CLASS="main"><? echo TEXT_ZIP_CODE; ?>   </P></td>

<td> </td><td><input type="text" name="zip" value="" size="6" maxlength="6"></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo ENTRY_COUNTRY; ?></td>

<td> </td><td class="main"><?php echo tep_get_country_list('country', $subscribers_country_id ) . ' ' ;?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td colspan=3 valign="center" align="right"><br><input type="image" border="0" src="includes/languages/english/images/buttons/button_confirm.gif" name="submit" align="ABSCENTER"></td>

</tr>

</table>

<BR>

<P CLASS="smallText"><? echo TEXT_ORIGIN_EXPLAIN_BOTTOM; ?></P>

<br>

</td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td align="right" class="main"><br><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT, '', 'NONSSL') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_back.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_CONTINUE) . '</a>'; ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

<!-- body_text_eof //-->

<td width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" valign="top"><table border="0" width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<!-- right_navigation //-->

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_right.php'); ?>

<!-- right_navigation_eof //-->

</table></td>

</tr>

</table>

<!-- body_eof //-->

<!-- footer //-->

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'footer.php'); ?>

<!-- footer_eof //-->

<br>

</body>

</html>

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'application_bottom.php'); ?>

sorry and the file newsletters_subscribe.php the two seem to be connected and on these comes here the Spam attacked

<?php

/*

$Id: newsletter & subscribers.php, v0.53 2003/06/09 23:03:52 hpdl Exp $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions

http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright © 2003 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License

*/

require('includes/application_top.php');

require(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '/' . FILENAME_NEWSLETTERS);

$subscribers_info = tep_db_query("select subscribers_id from " . TABLE_SUBSCRIBERS . " where subscribers_email_address = '" . $HTTP_POST_VARS['Email'] . "' ");

$date_now = date('Ymd');

if (!tep_db_num_rows($subscribers_info)) {

$gender = '' ;

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_SUBSCRIBERS . " (subscribers_email_address, subscribers_lastname, language, subscribers_email_type, date_account_created, customers_newsletter, subscribers_blacklist, hardiness_zone, status_sent1, source_import) values ('" . strtolower($HTTP_POST_VARS['Email']) . "', '" . ucwords(strtolower($HTTP_POST_VARS['lastname'])) . "', 'English', '" . $HTTP_POST_VARS['email_type'] . "', now() , '1', '0', '" . $domain4 . "', '1', 'subscribe_newsletter')");

} else {

tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_SUBSCRIBERS . " set customers_newsletter = '" . '1' . "', subscribers_email_type = '" . $HTTP_POST_VARS['email_type'] . "' where subscribers_email_address = '" . $HTTP_POST_VARS['Email'] . "' ");

}

if ($email_type == "HTMLXX") {

// build the message content

$newsletter_id='3';

$newsletter_query = "select p.newsletter_info_subject, p.newsletter_info_logo, p.newsletter_info_title, p.newsletter_info_greetings, p.newsletter_info_intro, p.newsletter_info_promo1_name, p.newsletter_info_promo1_des, p.newsletter_info_promo1_img, p.newsletter_info_promo1_url, p.newsletter_info_promo1_link, p.newsletter_info_promo2_name, p.newsletter_info_promo2_des, p.newsletter_info_promo2_img, p.newsletter_info_promo2_url, p.newsletter_info_promo2_link, p.newsletter_info_final_para, p.newsletter_info_closing, q.newsletter_email_address, q.newsletter_template, q.newsletter_user, q.newsletter_site_name, q.newsletter_site_url, q.newsletter_phone, q.newsletter_mailing_address, q.newsletter_template from newsletter_info p , newsletter q where p.newsletter_id = '" . $newsletter_id . "' and q.newsletter_id = p.newsletter_id ";

$newsletter = tep_db_query($newsletter_query);

$newsletter_values = tep_db_fetch_array($newsletter);

$gender = $HTTP_POST_VARS['gender'];

if ($gender == 'F') {

$email_greet1 = EMAIL_GREET_MS;

} else {

$email_greet1 = EMAIL_GREET_MR;

}

$customers_email_address = $HTTP_POST_VARS['Email'] ;

$from = 'STORE <[email protected]>' ;

$subject = $newsletter_values['newsletter_info_subject'] ;

$firstname = $HTTP_POST_VARS['firstname'];

$lastname = $HTTP_POST_VARS['lastname'];

$name = $HTTP_POST_VARS['firstname'] . " " . $HTTP_POST_VARS['lastname'];

$store_owner = '';

$store_owner_email = '';

$domain4 = trim($domain4);

$email_address = strtolower($HTTP_POST_VARS['Email']);

$gender = $gender;

$email_text .= BLOCK1 . $newsletter_values['newsletter_info_title'] . BLOCK2 . $newsletter_values['newsletter_info_promo1_name'] . BLOCK3 . $newsletter_values['newsletter_info_promo1_url'] . BLOCK4 . $newsletter_values['newsletter_info_promo1_img'] . BLOCK5 . $newsletter_values['newsletter_info_promo1_des'] . BLOCK6 . $newsletter_values['newsletter_info_promo1_url'] . BLOCK7 . $newsletter_values['newsletter_info_promo1_link'] . BLOCK8 . BLOCK9 . $email_greet1 . $firstname . ' ' . $lastname . ', ' . $newsletter_values['newsletter_info_greetings'] . '<br>' . BLOCK10 . '<br>' . $newsletter_values['newsletter_info_intro'] . BLOCK11 . BLOCK12 . BLOCK13 . BLOCK14 . BLOCK15 . BLOCK16 . BLOCK17 . $newsletter_values['newsletter_info_final_para'] . BLOCK18 . $newsletter_values['newsletter_info_closing'] . BLOCK19 . BLOCK20 . $email_address . BLOCK22 . BLOCK23 . 'email=' . $email_address . '&action=view' . BLOCK23A . BLOCK24 . 'email=' . $email_address . '&action=view' . BLOCK24A . BLOCK25 ;

tep_mail1($name, $email_address, $subject, $email_text, $store_owner, $store_owner_email, '');

} else {

$message .= EMAIL_WELCOME . CLOSING_BLOCK1 . CLOSING_BLOCK2 . CLOSING_BLOCK3 . UNSUBSCRIBE . $HTTP_POST_VARS['Email'] ;

mail(strtolower($HTTP_POST_VARS['Email']), EMAIL_WELCOME_SUBJECT, $message, "From: " . EMAIL_FROM);

}

if ($HTTP_POST_VARS['origin']) {

if (@$HTTP_POST_VARS['connection'] == 'SSL') {

$connection_type = 'SSL';

} else {

$connection_type = 'NONSSL';

}

tep_redirect(tep_href_link($HTTP_POST_VARS['origin'], '', $connection_type));

} else {

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_NEWSLETTERS_SUBSCRIBE_SUCCESS, '', 'NONSSL'));

}

?>

Please check your database table anti_robot_reg for each reg_key showing in browser and see it they match.

I have checked every reg_key in the database anti_robot_reg numerous times and, yes, as far as I can see they are identical to the letters and numbers shown in the Validation Code.

I have checked every reg_key in the database anti_robot_reg numerous times and, yes, as far as I can see they are identical to the letters and numbers shown in the Validation Code.

this line in your files, which applied Anti Robot Registraion Validation, actually do the code checking job:

if (( strtoupper($HTTP_POST_VARS['antirobotreg']) != $anti_robot_row['reg_key'] ) || ($anti_robot_row['reg_key'] == '') || (strlen($antirobotreg) != ENTRY_VALIDATION_LENGTH)) {

I don't know why it could fail, unless you modified this line.

Hello sorry my english is bad im from germany.

Excellent tool.

I hope you can help me.

i have the contibut

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contri...arch,newsletter

there one needed it also. that would be totally super it very important is there. I had unfortunately to switch it off on the day 1000 Spam registrations came there caused by script. It would be super if someone it there to insert can here the most important file

Though I'm interested in developing this contrib, but there are too many forms which can use this validation code, and I don't think it's a good idea to include all possible forms and other contribs. Please try to do it yourself, and upload a separated add-on package for others that might need it as well.

this line in your files, which applied Anti Robot Registraion Validation, actually do the code checking job:

if (( strtoupper($HTTP_POST_VARS['antirobotreg']) != $anti_robot_row['reg_key'] ) || ($anti_robot_row['reg_key'] == '') || (strlen($antirobotreg) != ENTRY_VALIDATION_LENGTH)) {

I don't know why it could fail, unless you modified this line.

No, I haven't modified that line.

But I have applied the contribution Anti Spambot for Reviews and for Tell a Friend before I knew about Anti Robot Registration Validation. They all work. Now I noticed that Anti Spambot contribution and contribution Anti Robot Registration Validation 2.5 uses similar code, also in the database. Could it be that they can't co-exist?

No, I haven't modified that line.

But I have applied the contribution Anti Spambot for Reviews and for Tell a Friend before I knew about Anti Robot Registration Validation. They all work. Now I noticed that Anti Spambot contribution and contribution Anti Robot Registration Validation 2.5 uses similar code, also in the database. Could it be that they can't co-exist?

It seems to me that your other contribs/mods are not compatible with this one. You probably need to fix it by yourself, or give up one of the contribs. Combining this contrib with others is totally out of my scope.

It seems to me that your other contribs/mods are not compatible with this one.

Maybe, I'm not sure. I deleted the contribution AntiSpambot from the database. Then I tried again and discovered that the Anti Robot Registration Validation fails the first time on create_account.php, but works the second time; On page three in this thread there is one member who has experienced this also. On the other pages however it fails each time. I restored AntiSpambot to the database with the same results, fails, works, fails,...

So I'm no longer sure there is a compatible problem. Also, I have checked configuration_id and configuration_group_id:s in my database and those two contributions are separated with different id:s. Are there other values that needs to be checked here, other than these two?

I think the osC-copy I'm working with is from 2005, could this be an issue?

Hello,

Considering installing this mod to prevent the use of my contact-us form for spamming purposes.

Im interested to know, does this mod 'secure' the contact-us form vulnerability by use of the image verification only, or is there also other steps in-place to thwart these spam-bots?

Thanks in advance.

Hi AlexStudio

If you ever have the time, the "Tell A Friend" page, would really be nice if it could have the robot valid code too - *...and it's part of the standard OsCommerce**

.... I know - asking and asking for more *lol*

Helle :-)

Hello,

Considering installing this mod to prevent the use of my contact-us form for spamming purposes.

Im interested to know, does this mod 'secure' the contact-us form vulnerability by use of the image verification only, or is there also other steps in-place to thwart these spam-bots?

Thanks in advance.

It only provides an image validation, that's all.

Hi AlexStudio

If you ever have the time, the "Tell A Friend" page, would really be nice if it could have the robot valid code too - *...and it's part of the standard OsCommerce**

.... I know - asking and asking for more *lol*

ok, would you please make a list here? How many forms else which come with "standard oscommerce" you want to add this validation?

Thanks Alex.

It seems to me (from looking through the available anti-spam mods) that the use of image verification is 'the' way to head off these spam-bots? Just out of interest, would you, or anyone, know if there are other mods that prevent this misuse that is different to image verification? If there are any other methods, has anyone used one alongside Alex's mod.

I intend to go ahead with this mod (thx BTW :)) but am just interested in other methods to control these ^&*(^*&^%*((*%(*^%&())(*& ARRRFGGHH!!!!!! Man, they make me madder than BANKS!!!

ok, would you please make a list here? How many forms else which come with "standard oscommerce" you want to add this validation?

Product Reviews: / product_reviews_write.php

Tell A Friend: / tell_a_friend.php

I can't think of any more standard forms?

But that would be awsome if they too were covered.....

Happy looking forward *s*

I also have issues with this mod, it just doesnt validate. out of 7 times it worked once.

database entry matches the validation graphic and im typing it correctly.

Do you have antispambot contrib installed? What did you mean out of 7 times it worked once?

I think there probably are some other contribs conflict with this one, and I'm trying to figure it out how. Please describe your problem more specifically, so I can find out what went wrong.

So I was literally about to go live after getting my store configured and came upon this thread. It sounds like I should definitely install this. I downloaded the latest contribution Dec 6/06 and it seemed mostly clear. A few questions though.

The only other contribution I have used is Canada Post Shipping module. I have added myself as a customer for testing purposes, which I will delete before going live.

So my two questions are:

1. Can I go with "Install A"?, even though this is not really a fresh install but no cutomers have been added. Or do I have to go with "Install B"?

2. I have absolutely zero experience with SQL and phpmyadmin. I went to phpmyadmin to try to figure out how to run the script from the contribution, but I am lost. Down the left side is the list of "address", "manufacturer" etc. So how do I get "Anti Robot Registration 2.5_english.sql" into that list or run it? This is the part that I really need help with.

I've spent the last few weeks learning a little PHP to get where I am. I only had a little html experience prior to that.

So basically I'm afraid that by attempting this I will destroy all my work so far. Although the thought of bot Regs & Spam are very unappealing. :'(

Btw I have backed up my database on the server and locally to my home computer.

Any help would be appreciated. :)