• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

NEW: Anti Robot Registration Validation

Druide

I keep getting problems every time I backup or restore

i have tried to remove the table an put it back in but it wont let me, its as if there is still some ref: to a table!!!

if I google anti_robotreg.frm I get nothing

#1005 - Can't create table '.\blabla\anti_robotreg.frm' (errno: 121)

I'm using the most recent of everything... SQL PHP... here is the SQL code

drop table if exists anti_robotreg;

create table anti_robotreg (

session_id char(32) not null ,

reg_key char(5) not null ,

timestamp int(11) unsigned default '0' not null ,

PRIMARY KEY (session_id)

);

insert into anti_robotreg (session_id, reg_key, timestamp) values ('e9tdfk5f4a9guhh92us7r5iln2', 'DMNZN', '1183862880');

Has anyone else come across this?

Hi PerlSol

Which anti robot mod are you using? You need to be using the one which ca be downloaded here

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,4029 --- and you also need to down the the second one I uploaded. Follow the instructions in the second upload and contact me if you have any problems.

Regards

Rose

Rose

The strong survive BUT the best succeed !!

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Hi all ...i just installed the contrib AntiRobotRegistrationValidation2.6.....and in it doesn't show any image ..... it's blank ..... i read the install file and it sayd that if i have any contrib installed it may not work ....

contrib installed in my website are :

Order Editor

Image Subdirectories

More Pics 6

Qtpro 4

otf_autothumb

this is how it look's (the "no image" image is from thumbs) untitledjr0.jpg

Edited by Ennzo

thump_1288798error.jpg

solution?

Thank you

try in admin to change the TrueType Font Size ... to a higher value i am using 30

Hi all ...i just installed the contrib AntiRobotRegistrationValidation2.6.....and in it doesn't show any image ..... it's blank ..... i read the install file and it sayd that if i have any contrib installed it may not work ....

contrib installed in my website are :

Order Editor

Image Subdirectories

More Pics 6

Qtpro 4

otf_autothumb

this is how it look's (the "no image" image is from thumbs) untitledjr0.jpg

I found the solution For my problem thaks anyway ..

Edited by Ennzo

• 2 weeks later...
I repair my problem.

In catalog ale 2 files:

validation_png.php

validation_png_2.5.php

If You use the last contribution (2.5 or 2.6) You must delate validation_png.php and rename

validation_png_2.5.php to validation_png.php.

It works.

I couldn't see no numbers nor letters but this worked for me too.

• 1 month later...

Is this compatible with the Guest Account contribution? I keep getting a

Parse error: parse error, unexpected $ in /homepages/21/d202393536/htdocs/wii/Backup/create_account.php on line 711

error when I try to checkout withgout registration.

Is this compatible with the Guest Account contribution? I keep getting a

Parse error: parse error, unexpected $ in /homepages/21/d202393536/htdocs/wii/Backup/create_account.php on line 711

error when I try to checkout withgout registration.

Guest account contribution can be found here

hello,

I installed this contribution V2.6 and verified 3 times the code and the install instructions but there is always the same error :

I did the following test as described in the install instructions :

After installation, you can test the new PNG generator with the following method.

Open your store in internet browser to generate a session_id and copy that session id. If you have some SEO modifications installed and you can't see osCsid=xxxxxxxx in your browser's URL line, you can find it in your database table anti_robotreg. If you can't find this table in your database, nor you can't find any record in that table, you probably didn't install correctly. Please check your installation procedures and fix it before testing.

Use your internet browser to run http://www.yourdomain.com/catalog/validati...ng.php?rsid=the session id you just copied

If you see the png validation images with validation code when doing this test, but not in any form such as create_account, account_edit, account_password and contact_us, you probably have installed some other contribs which have modified the tep_image() function in html_output.php file under catalog/includes/functions. Please search in the support thread regarding this issue, and you can find a 'work around' in there.

But when I run "http://www.yourdomain.com/catalog/validation_png.php?rsid=the session id you just copied" there is the following error :

Notice: Use of undefined constant ANTI_ROBOT_IMAGE_PHP_BITMAP_FONT - assumed 'ANTI_ROBOT_IMAGE_PHP_BITMAP_FONT' in c:\program files\easyphp1-8\www\catalog\validation_png.php on line 30

I noticed that a member precised that it was necessary to change the code in line 30 (validation_png.php)

The validation_png.php file has just been modified in line 30 :

define(ANTI_ROBOT_IMAGE_PHP_BITMAP_FONT, 5);

replaced by

define('ANTI_ROBOT_IMAGE_PHP_BITMAP_FONT', '5');

With this mod the validation code appears in the box. Well, well, 4 hours to find this ;-)

Hope it could be usefull for someone.

I tried this, I tested it and tested again, cancelled changes, tested it again, but there is the same error message as described below.

I'm lost...

Any idea ?

Thank you

I'm lost...

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I am new to this forum (as a member that is) I read it a lot....

I have a problem with the contri: Anti Robot Registration Validation 2.5

It has worked fine before, but now it just does not show the image. I have checked everything, even re-installed the contri, but no image.

Is there someone who has a clue what happend here?

Please check www.designshop.vanguus.nl for the shop I am talking about.

Thanks

It has been answered many times in this thread. Please search in this thread to find the answers.

Super Download Shop, PayPal Express Checkout IPN, Selling Downloads, Visual Validation (preventing robotic flood), phpBB2 Integration

Yes, I'm willing to help, but please ask in the right place. Think twice before trying to PM me, it might be ignored.

• 1 month later...

When i try to do the post test i get error: "Unable to connect to database server"

not sure what i am doing wrong. on my actual pages i see everything but the image.

any help would be great.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello:

I have two domains hosted in the same server (identycal DNS), both with identycal databases.

This contribution run perfectily in one domains, but the other only work well with the english language and not with spanish language.

Run test with rsid session showed good in the first domain, and not showed in the second domain (but work well in english).

I have tested all files and databases with Winmerge and not found differences in the code. Both installations are indetycals.

Why is it working well in one domain and not in the other, being the same conditions and environement?

Thank and sorry my poor english.

Regards.

• 3 weeks later...

I got here a fresh install of OScommerse and I just added this contribution: AntiRobotRegistrationValidation2.6

After instalation (maybe something went wrong) the Validation box shows correctly on the "contact us" & "My account" page

However for one or other reason the box with the validation code does not show up.

In earlier postings on the forum I found back that I had to replace validation_png with the version suitable

for 2.5. I did but the result is the same. The validation code box does not appear.

Another thing that I found out is that in Admin, the module Anti Robot Reg has doubles of 'use TruetypeFonds"(2 times), "Truetype fond used" (4times), Background colors (2 times", Text color 2 times, ....

There must be something wrong, can somebody help me back on track? :blink:

• 3 weeks later...

I Just installed

Anti Robot Registration 2.3.1 (full language.)

Dated 14 Sep 2006

When I click new customer sign in and then continue I get this error

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_DIV_EQUAL in C:\xampp\htdocs\catalog\create_account.php on line 61

Any help appreciated

George

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I couldn't see no numbers nor letters but this worked for me too.

In catalog ale 2 files:

validation_png.php

validation_png_2.5.php

If You use the last contribution (2.5 or 2.6) You must delate validation_png.php and rename

validation_png_2.5.php to validation_png.php.

It works.

worked for me too..thanks man

i use a lot of contributions and worked perfectly

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Its a great contry and works perfect on my create_account and contact_us forms. Now I tried to add the verification to the guestbook_sign.php. I know there is a different contri for all three but that did not seemed to work. So I copied some code. I got the code in there but I get an error at the top :

error_top_guestbook.JPG

and this one at the bottom :

error_bot_guestbook.JPG

when guestbook_sign.php opens.

It also does not require the code to be entered when posting in the guestbook. If I could get this to work it would be great against all the spam that comes into the guestbook.

Here's my adapted code changed is in red:

// BOF Anti Robot Validation v2.5
 if (ACCOUNT_VALIDATION == 'true' && [color="#FF0000"]GUESTBOOK_SIGN[/color]_VALIDATION == 'true') {
   require(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '/' . FILENAME_ACCOUNT_VALIDATION);
   include_once('includes/functions/' . FILENAME_ACCOUNT_VALIDATION);
 }
// EOF Anti Robot Registration v2.5

// BOF Anti Robotic Registration v2.5
   if (ACCOUNT_VALIDATION == 'true' && [color="#FF0000"]GUESTBOOK_SIGN[/color]_VALIDATION == 'true') {
     $sql = "SELECT * FROM " . TABLE_ANTI_ROBOT_REGISTRATION . " WHERE session_id = '" . tep_session_id() . "' LIMIT 1";
     if( !$result = tep_db_query($sql) ) {
       $error = true;
       $entry_antirobotreg_error = true;
       $text_antirobotreg_error = ERROR_VALIDATION_1;
     } else {
       $entry_antirobotreg_error = false;
       $anti_robot_row = tep_db_fetch_array($result);
       if (( strtoupper($HTTP_POST_VARS['antirobotreg']) != $anti_robot_row['reg_key'] ) || ($anti_robot_row['reg_key'] == '') || (strlen($antirobotreg) != ENTRY_VALIDATION_LENGTH)) {
         $error = true;
         $text_antirobotreg_error = ERROR_VALIDATION_2;
       } else {
         $sql = "DELETE FROM " . TABLE_ANTI_ROBOT_REGISTRATION . " WHERE session_id = '" . tep_session_id() . "'";
           $error = true;
           $text_antirobotreg_error = ERROR_VALIDATION_3;
         } else {
           $sql = "OPTIMIZE TABLE " . TABLE_ANTI_ROBOT_REGISTRATION . "";
             $error = true;
             $text_antirobotreg_error = ERROR_VALIDATION_4;
           } else {
             $entry_antirobotreg_error = false;
           }
         }
       }
     }
     if ($entry_antirobotreg_error == true) $messageStack->add('[color="#FF0000"]guestbook[/color]', $text_antirobotreg_error);
   }
// EOF Anti Robotic Registration v2.5

// BOF Anti Robot Registration v2.5
   $antirobotreg = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['antirobotreg']);
   }
// EOF Anti Robot Registration v2.5

<!-- // BOF Anti Robot Registration v2.5-->
<?php
   if (ACCOUNT_VALIDATION == 'true' && strstr($PHP_SELF,[color="#FF0000"]'guestbook_sign'[/color]) &&  [color="#FF0000"]GUESTBOOK_SIGN[/color]_VALIDATION == 'true') {
?>
     <tr>
       <td class="main"><b><?php echo CATEGORY_ANTIROBOTREG; ?></b></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
       <td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="2" class="infoBox">
         <tr class="infoBoxContents">
           <td><table border="0" cellspacing="2" cellpadding="2">
             <tr>
<?php
     if (ACCOUNT_VALIDATION == 'true' && strstr($PHP_SELF,[color="#FF0000"]'guestbook_sign'[/color]) &&  [color="#FF0000"]GUESTBOOK_SIGN[/color]_VALIDATION == 'true') {
       if ($is_read_only == false || (strstr($PHP_SELF,[color="#FF0000"]'guestbook_sign'[/color])) ) {
         $sql = "DELETE FROM " . TABLE_ANTI_ROBOT_REGISTRATION . " WHERE timestamp < '" . (time() - 3600) . "' OR session_id = '" . tep_session_id() . "'";
         if( !$result = tep_db_query($sql) ) { die('Could not delete validation key'); }
           $reg_key = gen_reg_key();
           $sql = "INSERT INTO ". TABLE_ANTI_ROBOT_REGISTRATION . " VALUES ('" . tep_session_id() . "', '" . $reg_key . "', '" . time() . "')";
           if( !$result = tep_db_query($sql) ) { die('Could not check registration information'); }
?>
               <tr>
                 <td class="main"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" class="formArea">
                   <tr>
                     <td class="main"><table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
                       <tr>
                         <td class="main" width="100%" NOWRAP><span class="main"> <?php echo ENTRY_ANTIROBOTREG; ?></span></td>
                       </tr>
                       <tr>
                         <td class="main" width="100%">
<?php
             $check_anti_robotreg_query = tep_db_query("select session_id, reg_key, timestamp from anti_robotreg where session_id = '" . tep_session_id() . "'");
             $new_guery_anti_robotreg = tep_db_fetch_array($check_anti_robotreg_query);
             $validation_images = tep_image('validation_png.php?rsid=' . $new_guery_anti_robotreg['session_id']);
             if ($entry_antirobotreg_error == true) {
?>
<span>
<?php
               echo $validation_images . ' <br> ';
               echo tep_draw_input_field('antirobotreg') . ' <br><b><font color="red">' . ERROR_VALIDATION . '<br>' . $text_antirobotreg_error . '</b></font>';
             } else {
?>
<span>
<?php      
               echo $validation_images . ' <br> ';
               echo tep_draw_input_field('antirobotreg', $account['entry_antirobotreg']) . ' ' . ENTRY_ANTIROBOTREG_TEXT;
             }
           }
         }
?>
</span>
                         </td>
                       </tr>
                     </table></td>
                   </tr>
                 </table></td>
               </tr>
             </tr>
           </table></td>
         </tr>
       </table></td>
     </tr>
   <tr>
 <td>
<?php
         echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '100%', '10');
       }
?>
       </td>
     </tr>

<!-- // EOF Anti Robot Registration v2.5-->

Thats all. As I said it shows the verification and errors. i'm probably overlooking something. I already have the option for guestbook in the admin on 'true' in the antibot reg. If i put it on false the code and errors do not appear. So thats working fine. If anyone can help me, thanks for the effort in advance.

Kind regards,

Emile Lensink

Already found the problem. My code was in the wrong order in the top part of the php file. If anyone is interested I can post the working code for the guestbook as a contri or in this topic. Just let me know.

Greetz,

Emile Lensink