• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[Contribution] OSC-SupportTicketSystem Vs 1.0

henri

If you don't allow the customer to change the status, you can set the reply status via the admin:'Default Ticket Status for replys"

If you go to the admin only select the open (or whatever tickets) and so you see which you have to work on.

or make a emailmessage for the ticket replys.

Cu Henri

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello guys,

I wish to do the following thing...

Can i have this support system work for unregistered users too? Like at present a visitor has to get registered and thn post request on the support system. I wish to have the system open for all visitors and users.

How can i do it?

The other thing is a problem which i noted. Once i add FAQ's and check it on the faq page, i get a weird FAQ table. A few percent of the table get underneath the right box so its not visible. Whats wrong with that.

Thanks in advance

Warm Regards,

Jack

Im wondering if anyone has re-configured the layout of the ticket_view.php page so that its a bit less cluttered?

I was thinking of making it look a bit more like perldesk

has anone done anything ike this yet?

• 2 months later...

Hi there.

I have just installed the lastest version of the support system and having the following problem:

When a guest chooses the 'create ticket' page, the email box is pre-filled out with 'sample%40foo.com'. Is there any way to make this blank at all? I've checked all files and can't seem to find this mentioned anywhere in them.

Thanks in advance,

Adam

• 2 weeks later...

1054 - Unknown column 'ticket_link_id' in 'field list'

select ticket_customers_email, ticket_customers_name, ticket_link_id from ticket_ticket where ticket_id = '1'

[TEP STOP]

everything seem to be alright to me but only when admin reply got this error

i try to install osc-supportticketsystem. i could create ticket, and view the ticket.

but when i go to admin page, got the following error:

1146 - Table 't0000277_osc1.TABLE_TICKET_STATUS' doesn't exist

select ticket_status_name, ticket_status_id from TABLE_TICKET_STATUS where ticket_language_id = '1'

i try to check mysql, i found the followings has been added to my database: ticket_admins, ticket_department, ticket_priority, ticket_reply, ticket_status, ticket_status_history, ticket_ticket.

please let me know what is my problem.

thanks. :(

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Everything has installed fine with v 1.1. I like the contribution. I'm having a problem with my /admin/index.php page.

I can see the header of the Ticket Box, but I don't see any contents in the box.

-------------------------

| Tickets |

That's All that I see.

This is what I should see:

| Tickets |

|Admin |

|New Tickets |

|Blah..Blah... |

Does this make any sense? All help is appreciated.

Trent

:blink:

• 1 month later...

I have this error when a customer use HelpDesk:

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax near 'select * from support_tickets where customers_id = \'2\' and ticket_status=\'1\'' at line 1

select count(select * from support_tickets where customers_id = \'2\' and ticket_status=\'1\' order by ticket_date DESC) as total

[TEP STOP]

My version is osCommerce 2.2 Milestone 2

HELP PLEASE !!!!

I have this error when a customer use HelpDesk:

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax near 'select * from support_tickets where customers_id = \'2\' and ticket_status=\'1\'' at line 1

select count(select * from support_tickets where customers_id = \'2\' and ticket_status=\'1\' order by ticket_date DESC) as total

[TEP STOP]

My version is osCommerce 2.2 Milestone 2

HELP PLEASE !!!!

I have the sam problem...

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

one more .. if i put

// Include OSC-TICKET

require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'ticket_application_top.php');

into application_top .. then i receive blank admin page ?

hmm .. strange .. when i entered strings into database_table and filenames everything .. almost .. styleshhet not .. is working .. looks like it is not looking into ticket_application_top.php ???

• 3 weeks later...

Great contribution.

I have 1 problem. When i reply to tickets from my admin, it doesnt send a clickable link to the customer email. They have to copy/paste the URL in the browser to see the reply. Please tell me which file needs to be edited.

Thanks in Advance

• 3 months later...

Has anyone figured out how to receive an email when a new ticket is created, or a ticket is updated? I try to check tickets daily but sometimes forget. It would also be nice for customers to receive an email noting that their ticket has been updated, perhaps with the content of the update.

I'm not sure if I should stick with this contri or try something like bugzilla or RT. Thanks for the contri.