• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[Contribution] OSC-SupportTicketSystem Vs 1.0

henri

i have installed helpdesk.php support ticket v1b. I get the same error about coustomer ID :

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax near 'select * from support_tickets where customers_id = '2' and ticket_status='1'' at line 1

select count(select * from support_tickets where customers_id = '2' and ticket_status='1' order by ticket_date DESC) as total

[TEP STOP]

same thing for both..

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Henri,

I wanted to say thank you so very much for writing such a wonderful script. Your instructions were very easy to follow. (After having failed at installing the PDF Catalog Generator, I was feeling a bit down . . .) Your script is the perfect addition to my upcoming store!

Best wishes!

~ Kunoichi

Kunoichi

[email protected]

"The secret principle of Taijutsu is to know the foundations of peace."

• 1 month later...

I would like to thank you too Henri. You've really made a wonderful thing. I want to hug you, really.

i just have one question. is there a way that the store admin could get an email everytime someone creates a support ticket? did i overlook something?

Thanks in advance,

-Andrew

Hey Henri,

Great Contribution.

One question though. If I'm logged in as a customer and try to create a ticket it automatically puts in the name and email. Right?

But if I'm logged in as an Affilliate it does not. Is there some code that I can add to make this work equally as well?

Thanks.

Samuel Mateo, Jr.

osC 2.2 MS2

Installed Mods:

WYSIWYG HTMLArea 1.7 | Basic Template System 1.0 | osC-Affiliate | OSC-SupportTicket

Featured Products 1.3 | LoginBox 5.2 | LatestNews 1.1.3 | Extras for IE

Henri! Great Job, super easy and just what I was looking for.

I do see a small problem when I update a ticket and it sends the email back....

You can view the changes at:

/osc/catalog/ticket_view.php?tlid=1T5f8X0b9D5Y7J

it does not include the www..... would this be a problem with my OSC settings or with the ticket system?

Hey Henri,

Great Contribution.

One question though. If I'm logged in as a customer and try to create a ticket it automatically puts in the name and email. Right?

But if I'm logged in as an Affilliate it does not. Is there some code that I can add to make this work equally as well?

Thanks.

Yes, No, Maybe?

Samuel Mateo, Jr.

osC 2.2 MS2

Installed Mods:

WYSIWYG HTMLArea 1.7 | Basic Template System 1.0 | osC-Affiliate | OSC-SupportTicket

@PropioWeb: Overread you question. :oops:

Not yet, but changing the ticket_create.php should be easy.

Look at the lines after: // Customer is logged in:

and add it for the affiliate

In Which File?

@PropioWeb: Overread you question.

Thats okay. I do that sometimes too. :D

Samuel Mateo, Jr.

osC 2.2 MS2

Installed Mods:

In Which File?

Not yet, but changing the ticket_create.php should be easy.

you must just add a similar select if an affiliate is logged in.

I'm sorry I don't know much about php. I'm leaning as I go along, especially with osC and PostNuke which I'm using more off lately as well.

I don't know where to get the if statement from.

Thanks for your help.

Samuel Mateo, Jr.

osC 2.2 MS2

Installed Mods:

Something like this:

// Customer is logged in:  

if (tep_session_is_registered('customer_id')) {

$customer_query = tep_db_query("select?customers_firstname, customers_lastname,?customers_email_address from " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS . " where customers_id = '" . $customer_id . "'");

$customer = tep_db_fetch_array($customer_query);

} else if (tep_session_is_registered('affiliate_id')) {

$customer_query = tep_db_query("select?affiliate_firstname, affiliate_lastname,?affiliate_email_address from " . TABLE_AFFILIATE_AFFILIATE . " where affiliate_id = '" . $affiliate_id . "'");

}

1146 - Table 'nisi_cart.TABLE_AFFILIATE_AFFILIATE' doesn't exist

select affiliate_firstname, affiliate_lastname, affiliate_email_address from TABLE_AFFILIATE_AFFILIATE where affiliate_id = '2'

[TEP STOP]

This is a DB error, right?

Did I do something wrong?

BTW. I have a complete Spanish translation of your files. If you want I will zip em up and send them to you.

Samuel Mateo, Jr.

osC 2.2 MS2

Installed Mods:

1146 - Table 'nisi_cart.TABLE_AFFILIATE_AFFILIATE' doesn't exist

select affiliate_firstname, affiliate_lastname, affiliate_email_address from TABLE_AFFILIATE_AFFILIATE where affiliate_id = '2'

[TEP STOP]

This is a DB error, right?

Did I do something wrong?

BTW. I have a complete Spanish translation of your files. If you want I will zip em up and send them to you.

I figured out. It was calling a nonexisting table (TABLE_AFFILIATE_AFFILIATE) so I renamed it to the correct one which is "affiliate_affiliate" but it still does not work. The Name and Email fields stay blank.

Samuel Mateo, Jr.

osC 2.2 MS2

Installed Mods:

Remember: Do not post code you didn't test. ;)

Still untested

// Customer is logged in:? 

? if (tep_session_is_registered('customer_id')) { 

? ? $customer_query = tep_db_query("select?customers_firstname, customers_lastname,?customers_email_address from " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS . " where customers_id = '" . $customer_id . "'"); 

? ? $customer = tep_db_fetch_array($customer_query); 

? } else if (tep_session_is_registered('affiliate_id')) { 

$customer_query = tep_db_query("select?affiliate_firstname as customers_firstname, affiliate_lastname as customers_lastname,?affiliate_email_address as ?customers_email_address from " . TABLE_AFFILIATE . " where affiliate_id = '" . $affiliate_id . "'"); 

}

:) Simply upload it at the contribution area.

A new release is not planned at the moment, so there is the best place at the moment.

Remember: Do not post code you didn't test. ;)

Still untested

// Customer is logged in:? 

? if (tep_session_is_registered('customer_id')) { 

? ? $customer_query = tep_db_query("select?customers_firstname, customers_lastname,?customers_email_address from " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS . " where customers_id = '" . $customer_id . "'"); 

? } else if (tep_session_is_registered('affiliate_id')) { 

$customer_query = tep_db_query("select?affiliate_firstname as customers_firstname, affiliate_lastname as customers_lastname,?affiliate_email_address as ?customers_email_address from " . TABLE_AFFILIATE . " where affiliate_id = '" . $affiliate_id . "'"); 

}

Sorry, this did not work either. I wish I knew a little more php so I could figure it out. But thanks a lot for you help.

Samuel Mateo, Jr.

osC 2.2 MS2

Installed Mods:

:) Simply upload it at the contribution area.

A new release is not planned at the moment, so there is the best place at the moment.

OK! Will do. :D

Samuel Mateo, Jr.

osC 2.2 MS2

Installed Mods:

Hello Henri,

Thank you very much. Easy to install. Works Perfectly.

One comment about the support system that incorporates email interaction: It needed to use the aliases, and people like myself who are using virtual hosts, were not very much in luck installing it properly..

One question: Which affiliate contribution did you happen to install?

Mehmet.

GALATASARAY RULES!

ultrAslan - ultrAslan - ultrAslan