• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[Contribution] OSC-SupportTicketSystem Vs 1.0

henri

Webbased fully configurable Supportticketsystem (easy to install)

Demo: http://62.146.28.232/ (may be broken)

Used OSC Version: MS1 (but should work with all Versions who have the affiliate running ;) )

Download:

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,1230

For updates also check: http://www.in-solution.org

Have Fun

Cu Henri

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One Issue:

If you test this stuff please use an email which belongs to you!

Got an mail from someone who didn't fill the ticketsystem and wasn't pleased with this "spam".

-> You allways can delete your stuff via admin and if i setup a new version of my testshop and update the databasestructure the entrys are deleted also.

Cu Henri

OK - I would use this except ....

When customer is tracking their ticket it isnt rather secure - they shud have to enter their amil address to make sure that it is really them.

Also, we need a delete facillity in admin.

When customer is tracking their ticket it isnt rather secure - they shud have to enter their amil address to make sure that it is really them.

As the ticketnumber is sent by email, authentication via email - ticketnumber doesn't bring any security.

but look into the configure file:

// Via the ticketnr it is possible to view every ticket

// If you want to enhance security, so that registered customers have to be logged in to view the ticket that this to 1

// It's also possible to change the value via Admin for each ticket

// Changing the value only effects new tickets

// not registered customers can always see their ticket

define('TICKET_CUSTOMER_LOGIN_REQUIREMENT_DEFAULT',

'0');

What do you mean with: delete facillity

automatic deleting closed ticket which are x days old?

What do you mean with: delete facillity

automatic deleting closed ticket which are x days old?

Well, A delete facillity where you can delete the whole ticket with a button or delete individual comments by a button.

Warren

Well, A delete facillity where you can delete the whole ticket with a button or delete individual comments by a button.

Warren

This is implemented in admin.

Deleteing of single comments is a bad idea, cause if you change something the context can be destroyed

• 2 weeks later...

Another nice feature would be the ability to integrate this into the user's account page, so there's a list of tickets available from the user's account page without having to type in the ticket number (because that ticket number is a bit heavy, and if the user deletes the email with the URL link, s/he's pretty much SOL).

-Matt

Another nice feature would be the ability to integrate this into the user's account page, so there's a list of tickets available from the user's account page without having to type in the ticket number (because that ticket number is a bit heavy, and if the user deletes the email with the URL link, s/he's pretty much SOL).

-Matt

If the user is logged in when opening a ticket, he sees all his tickets under "view tickets".

So integrating this into the users account area shouldn't be a big problem.

I didn't do it for the the contribution because it would have complicated the install process-> more support (and i know people who don't manage to install this contribution :shock: ) and the account is / was on the todo list of the osc team to be rewritten.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I notice that Readme file from the link I got the support tickety system v1.0 . don't have a read me on the admin area? so i'm not able to get admin area support ticket to show up. Can someone please show me how to get that in. or a readme file i can follow

thanks

Thanks for the reply..

Greaty appricieated as someone really reply to me :).

What alternate do i do for the admin? can someone tell me please. as I have no ideas..

Everything is working fine on the catalog. I can submit and view it. but I can't seee the admin area please help..

Is atlnating the admina and catalog the same?

pleae help

thx

Henri

I was wondering if this contribution has been tested on the major standards update done by Harold in the last few days. I'm getting an error when I try to VIEW a ticket from the catalog frontend while logged in

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax near ') as total ' at line 1

select count() as total 

[TEP STOP]

It comes up with a prompt for the ticket # as if I'm not logged in.

Haven't modified any source. Everything else works fine, admin etc.

I don't know if the updates influence the ticket-system.

I tested it with MS1 and when MS2 is out and there are problems i will adjust them when i find the time.

Cu Henri

Just CVS updated the last round of 30 + commits and a more descriptive error emerged:

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax near 'select * from ticket_ticket where ticket_customers_id = '3' order by ticket_da' at line 1

select count(select * from ticket_ticket where ticket_customers_id = '3' order by ticket_date_last_modified desc) as total  

[TEP STOP]

so the plot thickens.

• 2 weeks later...

I have the same problem but i am running support system v1b

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax near 'select * from support_tickets where customers_id = '2' and ticket_status='1'' at line 1

select count(select * from support_tickets where customers_id = '2' and ticket_status='1' order by ticket_date DESC) as total

[TEP STOP]

please, get back to me.

I am using CVS 06/17/2003 recently release..

well the resault are getting smaller i fix somepart but still have this error.:

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax near 'select * from pd_ticket_data where customers_id ='2') as total ' at line 1

select count(select * from pd_ticket_data where customers_id ='2') as total

[TEP STOP]

pd_ticket_tracking.php