• Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

"Direct sale"

Knocky

Hi!

At first, sorry for my English :cry:

I'm just about to set up an eShop using OSC. Since we'll be also operating an 'old-fashioned' non-eShop :D in Germany, I'm looking for a module to make it possible to use the OSC-software as a cashier program.

A lot of the products we gonna offer are very special and so we don't have a large stock of them. If a product is sold in the shop, the online-stock shall be immediately adjusted to prevent online-orders for a maybe "just-sold-out" item.

I've been searching the CONTRIBUTIONS-section for a module like this without success. Anyone has a hint for me where to find something like that?

If it doesn't exist till now, maybe someone of you really great php-experts can set up that. It should be able to:

- Offer a direct input form on the screen where you only have to fill in the product number and a detailed invoice will be generated automatically

- print an invoice directly

- adjust the stock directly

- add the sale to the sales reports

Greets,

Knocky