• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Custom Cloaks and Robe site - Suggestions/critiques please

Looks nice. I have trouble reading the purple on blue where it says "Featured Products". It would be nice to see prices on the View All Cloak's and Robes page if possible.

In olden times the men were made of iron and the ships were made of wood; now it's the other way around. :wink:

I have changed the color - I see what you mean. It is, I think, easier to read now.

I used the allprods mod for the all products page to help with search engine listings. I looked at it again and there isn't a way of adding the prices. I guess I could create a page though...

Thanks for the suggestions,

Ade

on your featured products part (on the default.php page) that the left top corner has a line on top.

you have to change your stylesheet to fix it.

and maybe you can change the color of the productlisting to fit the rest of the colors as well ?

:D

It's easier to remember, then to forget

Your table_background_default.gif seems distorted. The colour chart would be better as a link in the product text, and scanned fabrics would look better than the chart you're using. IMO that just looks cheap & would really put me off.

Also think about replacing the cartoon style osc images with something more in keeping with the rest of the site. There's a contribution or 2 if you cant find anything suitable elsewhere.

HTH

Archived