• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

PayFlo Pro and CMS

I saw the contrib for the PayFloPro FIX, but not the Payflo Pro itself. I need this for the customer, anyone got a URL for this?

Also I need a good CMS plugin, anyone got one they really recommend?

Search the contributions and there are several cms contributions, Information Unlimited, Newsdesk, FAQdesk, rss newsfeed, a simple forum and a simple links.

[no external urls in signatures please, kthanks]

Search the contributions and there are several cms contributions, Information Unlimited, Newsdesk, FAQdesk, rss newsfeed, a simple forum and a simple links.

Yeah I saw that, I've also been trolling the forums reading your exchanges as well. I was just wondering if there's one someone recommends. We don't really have enough content to require a ful phpnuke install like you're running.. we just want something that will display some article teasers in the default.php and go from there. Worst case scenerio I could write something.. but I'd prefer something from contrib so I can keep the admin functions in the admin page.

So Newdesk would be what you need, or Information Unlimited or I think there is one called InfoPages...

[no external urls in signatures please, kthanks]

a: Loxly you rock! Thanks!!!!

b: Anyone got a more verbose instruction guide to the payflow pro plugin?? The default "Copy all the files here" seems a lil to simple... where do I enter the payflow account data??

Thanks!