• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Thema doesn't change all box titles?

I was just playing with the Thema part Ian's CRE Loaded version and I noticed something. I made changes to the appropriate stylesheet.css (took a while to find it) and although the background color of the tops of all of the boxes changed to the new, dark, proper color and the text color of Categories, Manufacturers, What's New?, Quick Find, Information, Shopping Cart, Reviews, Poll, Languages & Currencies are the proper color, the text for Featured Products is NOT the proper color.

I think it has to do with the fact that this text is a link and the stylesheet has set links to black.

A {

color: #000000;

text-decoration: none;

}

How can I override this one link so that I can use the darker bar on top of these boxes? After looking at several files including default.php, default_specials.php, featured.php, etc. I can't even figure what's making the featured products box.

:tellme:

I've been thinking that I could create a class like A.boxtitle that might solve the problem but I would have to insert the class=boxtitle in the A HREF tag and I don't know where that lives.

Can anyone point me at it? Even the filename would be greatly appreciated.

I gave up and just deleted the link portion so that it would use the infobox css class instead of the A: css class. Sorry, that was no help I know... You could always add an arrow like for the specials box so that way the text would be correct and the arrow would be the link instead of the text.