• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Worldpay Support

Hi OsC Friends,

a very interessting and large thread.

We have installed the Worldpay V4.0 Version 1.4 (04/08/2003 - Worldpay MS1) over OsC2.2ms2

So far so good... Our shop works with SSL. and SID's.

Now, when a Member seen the Payment Information-Screen have a checkbox

Secure Credit Card Payment... It's all???

See the picture below...

order.jpg

Who is the field for CreditCard-Nummer, Date of Expiered and so far???? I don't now understanding... :cry:

Sorry, my english is not so good and i can not follow, all the many

hackcodes in this thread... :cry:

Who can help me, to understand this modul and many hacks here.

Many better - who can send me (via Email to [email protected]) the completly functionable Worldpay-module, with all hacks. Sorry i can not so long wait of the new fixed

official released Worldpay-module. I hope you understand my problem?! Please help me... here, via PN or Email.

Many, many thanks in advance for your helps

regards MasterX :D

from Berlin/Germany

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had half an hour scratching my head why this was happening to me ! Then I realized I had left a .htaccess on the whole site so the call back would'nt of worked - DOH !

But on the same point I do'nt expect that you have done this, but has the URL changed at all, or the url that you put in WP admin different now in any way.

sometimes its just the simple thing that go wrong! just an idea

I am SOOO glad you posted this. I had password protected the whole store so that no one could download my virtual products without paying for them and then wondered why callback wouldn't work!!

But, for the record, the thing is now working perfectly. Thanks to everyone involved in the creation of this module. :D :D :D

Hi OsC Friends,

Now, when a Member seen the Payment Information-Screen have a checkbox

Secure Credit Card Payment... It's all???

See the picture below...

order.jpg

Who is the field for CreditCard-Nummer, Date of Expiered and so far???? I don't now understanding... :cry:

Yes, that is all there should be on YOUR site. You select this option and continue through with the checkout procedure, you will be taken to the Worldpay site to enter credit card details etc.

After browsing through these threads I noticed that someone was on about trying to get the Worldpay TransID into the customer order within OSC. This is something I have been wanting to do for a while as its a pain trying to match up the cost values in the worldpay email and the order to work out which order goes with which payment.

I would be gratefull if anyone knows of how to do this?

Thanks

Damien

• 1 year later...

It is possible with Product Attributes:

under your Admin, Product Attributes add a Product Option called Billing Method, two Option Values one Yearly and one Monthly.

the paysystems contribution: http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contri...arch,paysystems

uses this.

I agree that it would be a nice add on, but osCommerce itself is not really geared up for recurring automatic transactions.

If it is possible to enter just the 1 transaction into Futurepay, it wouldn't be too difficult a job to set this up

Is anyone else interested in this?

Keesjan